Wierd incounters with the homeless

Guest Tard210Pd

Guest Tard210Pd

Me and wale arent sure if this guy is home less or not but hes a regular drunken good for nothing (except for conning smokes off of) well his name is james and is one seriously twisted fuck hes told me that i have to put my notice in because i was going to die in two weeks and that he was thinking about going home to screw his tv. i see this guy when im out and about he calls me richard, im not to sure why or if i even want to know some times hes scary like when hes got a 40 in his hands cause hes got nothing to lose if he decides to club me with it

:confused: come to think about it he can only gane from it hell have a place to live and 3 meals a day. Some odd looken old lady told me that one day he was doing whipits and fell threw a plate glass window! hes got these friends that hang out by the dumpster behind the McDonalds i use to work at that think they are army men maybe they are shell shocked i dunno but i do know that they are a problem and make it hard to chill and walk around aimlessly at 2am!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ good pic... ok i got a story , one time me and my friend went to this big bum party in the woods and we had a fire going and were all hanging out drinking with these crazy ass bums and the night goes on and it gets late. one of the bums starts looking for somewhere to buy coke and another bum tells him to shut the fuck up about wanting coke so they start yelling at each other and one of the bums pulls out like 4-5 bullets and throws them in the fire so me and my friend freak out and run off and while we were running we hear the bullets shooting off. it was nuts

dam...i remember this one time i was out bombin turns out where i was bombin there was a bum right around the corner and saw me he got up and tried to talk shit to me sayin "to get the fuck out of here because im going to have to leave too".....i was lik man fuck you( nah not really) dude was comin at me all crazy and shit so i grabbed my can and sprayed him in the face and grabbed me shank and hit him with the edge of the handle in the head i felt bad afterwards but i kinda freaked....if you dont call that pussy shit then i dont know what is...

*EDIT*

hey wale i got my pics going from my black book imma go and get my digi this weekend unexpected bills came up...

Life's Not Easy

When you're homeless. The real question here is why you guys are so attracted/repelled by them. If they aren't bothering you, leave them alone. If they do bother you, violence is rarely necessary. Just tell them to knock it off. It takes time to process thoughts when your brain is pickled in alcohol.

Do you like to get wasted? Take a long look. You are looking at your future.

A whole lot of people are like two or three paychecks from being homeless. Lose your job? Can't find work? Next stop is Skid Road.

I met John Easley through a strange situation....back in '99.....saw some dude sitting in a boxcar that has just stopped on the tracks waiting to go through the downtown core and decided to buy dude a cup of coffee and bullshit for a minute......the guy was super cool and told me about his 20-plus years of frieght train riding and how he was originally from Or......I ended up having him draw me some shit on a sticker sheet with a burnt out Sharpie that I had.....I was stoked....he seemed like a mellow brother although I have heard different from some other "trainriders"......peace to Crane and Mud Up(mudcup)........thanks for the stories......live long and prosper.

Originally posted by Tard210Pd

Me and wale arent sure if this guy is home less or not but hes a regular drunken good for nothing (except for conning smokes off of) well his name is james and is one seriously twisted fuck hes told me that i have to put my notice in because i was going to die in two weeks and that he was thinking about going home to screw his tv. i see this guy when im out and about he calls me richard, im not to sure why or if i even want to know some times hes scary like when hes got a 40 in his hands cause hes got nothing to lose if he decides to club me with it

:confused: come to think about it he can only gane from it hell have a place to live and 3 meals a day. Some odd looken old lady told me that one day he was doing whipits and fell threw a plate glass window! hes got these friends that hang out by the dumpster behind the McDonalds i use to work at that think they are army men maybe they are shell shocked i dunno but i do know that they are a problem and make it hard to chill and walk around aimlessly at 2am!

damn. in that whole rant you used only 2 bits of punctuation. astounding.

never like having a homeless dude, insist he is your brother. Also in one of my many trips to Boston with one of the newbury street's homeless. me and my friends sitiing with him for a few hours, bullshitting, and watching him heckle and try to kick it to every lady that walks by.

Re: Life's Not Easy

Originally posted by KaBar

When you're homeless. The real question here is why you guys are so attracted/repelled by them. If they aren't bothering you, leave them alone. If they do bother you, violence is rarely necessary. Just tell them to knock it off. It takes time to process thoughts when your brain is pickled in alcohol.

Do you like to get wasted? Take a long look. You are looking at your future.

A whole lot of people are like two or three paychecks from being homeless. Lose your job? Can't find work? Next stop is Skid Road.

Not me, after reading your post I made an invetsment.

i could tell you a story about vittorio. he lives on via cavour. we think hes gay. maybe ill post some pictures later.

or also, our chechnyan friends who live at termini, much like me actually. they are nice fellows who you cant trust whatsoever. they let us paint their faces with montana. i might also post pictures of that.

or mr albania him self, who lives in the ********* lay up. we usually find him in his speedo showering on sunday mornings, when were trying to do trains. we always yell at him, and them take pictures of him getting soaked by his high poweder shower he has rigged up. hes usually there on saturday night with his family sleping in the couchette. lucky bastard.

Originally posted by yoshy

i go to photograph homeless people a lot, and i usually dont run into

too much trouble. but when i was in sf, i caught all kindsa heat . . . it

was weird.

yea they're pretty harcore. they'd litterally beat you down. their not the submissive " i have no money. i'm sad" kinda bum. they're more like "i fucking hate the world and i'll beat your ass down to get some more crack" kinda bums around here.

all you have to do is bully them back.

Last I heard, San Francisco had like 15,000 homeless people. That is a serious problem. It's mainly caused by California closing down it's state mental hospitals and "mainstreaming" about 10,000 schizophrenics, most of whom immediately threw their medication away and started drinking and smoking pot.

Houston has an estimated 10,000 homeless people. A few years ago, there was a study done on Houston's homeless and HIV. The most infected part of the world is Uganda, where 4% of the adult population is infected (that's four times as infected as the U.S. college population, which is 1%). In Houston's Montrose/Uptown area, the street population is 12% infected. That's THREE TIMES MORE INFECTED THAN UGANDA for pete's sake.

Go ahead. Beat up on some homeless fucker. I hope he don't bleed on you. If he does, you're fucked.

Go ahead. Beat up on some homeless fucker. I hope he don't bleed on you. If he does, you're fucked.

i remememeber when i was in jr. high, and learning about hiv for the

first time, and how the nurse told us to pour bleach on ourselves in we

got infected blood on us. THAT is some useful advice.

ny also did the same thing as ca right kabar? release tons of mental

patients and what not?

on a side note, has any one been to the run down prison/ hospital on

roosevelt island in nyc?

Last I heard, San Francisco had like 15,000 homeless people. That is a serious problem. It's mainly caused by California closing down it's state mental hospitals and "mainstreaming" about 10,000 schizophrenics, most of whom immediately threw their medication away and started drinking and smoking pot.

i believe it. thats why gavin newsome is using the homeless problem to run for office....it will get people's attention the problem is so big. most of these people do have mental problems and them being on the streets arent helping. mayor willy brown tore out the homeless house near third street to cater to the new pac bell park....a parking lot.

although, there are many places that the homeless people can turn to. there are many places that give out food everyday, many places where they can stay (or be housed for a couple of days)....they just have a lot of resources that they can turn to, but choose not to turn to.

one more thing, sometimes you have to beat up the bums here. seriously. they will fuck you up if you dont defend yourself. i know too many people that have fucked up a bum, and thats for just defense, not for shits and giggles.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Devilush

although, there are many places that the homeless people can turn to. there are many places that give out food everyday, many places where they can stay (or be housed for a couple of days)....they just have a lot of resources that they can turn to, but choose not to turn to.

this is why they stay homeless. i mean, call it tough love but if less was offered that keeps someone living on the street and more was done to rehabilitate or flat out institutionalize them both citizens and the homeless would be better off.

I always worry that I'll be homeless one day. I'm only friendly to them, unless they become beligerent and violent.

I was in a park one day chilling with a friend and a group of homeless were right there doing their thing, chatting, drinking. A husband and wife homeless team started arguing over what was basically a piece of trash (they were both really drunk) and this escalated into a physical fight. It was a pretty lame fight since both seemed very weak and run down. What a horrible sad existence. Luckily I have too many people that love me to probably ever be on the streets. I still worry about it, though.:o

oncce, me and my mates were up in london and we had this one tramp properly follow us around everywhere we went. so we went up to him and offered him a tenner if hed run head first in to a wall. well the moral of the story....dont believe anything i say!!

the homeless folks around here are pretty chilled out..there is this homeless couple that live right next to one of my preferred peicing spot...me and my friends give them old clothes of ours that we don't want and try and help them out with food and stuff like that. They are essintially good people. My city is also considered a mecca for homeless people due to a large amount of resources to keep them alive and get them back on thier feet. I know there a few rotten apples in every bunch but for the most part my experiences with homeless people are good ones...really nice folks in my opinon, they kinda smell bad and act goofy but that adds character.

Currently there are nearly 33,000 homeless children and adults sleeping each night in the municipal shelter system, the largest recorded shelter population in New York City history. The increase of the shelter population by 5,534 persons between January 2001 and January 2002 marked the largest one-year increase in New York City homelessness since the Great Depression.

its the children that bother me the most.

Archived