Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHY AM I...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Apr 7, 2005.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

PEEP THIS...ENJOY...

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://uploads.ungrounded.net/0/31_tupac.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://uploads.ungrounded.net/0/31_tupac.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

MEROES
    STRINGEM
    OUTLIKE
    SPAGHETTI

2. someone

someone Member

hahaha i love this.. i seen thie atleast 100 times in my life times its fucking greatt

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

cos yo momma's an astronaut!

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

You ate my cheetos at the party didnt you?
    You ate my cheetos didnt you?
    Look at yo fingaz, they orange! they orange tupac!
    You ate my cheetos didnt you?
    I pity the fool who ate my cheetos motherfucker!

5. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

[JADAKISS]AHAAAA![/JADAKISS] WORD TO JERUSALEM MY DUDE I STAY FLY LIKE IM ON PAYROLL FOR THAT SHIT JUKNO? JUHERD? YO I GOT 7 47'S TO MAKE NIGGAS JET I AINT PLANE!

KOOLKIDMEROE
    DEMASIADOOOO

6. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

Let me find out meros an undercover nerd. Posting flash movies... in a way ive not seen before.

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: fuck, that's great.

mero/the best thing to happen to 12oz since sliced bread!

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YO TRUE STORY IM MAD EXCITED THAT I LEARNED HOW TO DO THIS SHIT. USUALLY WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS I BE ON SOME ZOOLANDER SHIT. BUT I GOT THIS! AND NIGGAS CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! YOU HEAR ME! YOU CANT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! HAHAHAHAHA YO HLOX...WHEN YOU NIGGAS REDOING THAT BURNSIDE WALL WITH THE "NIGGAS IN THE SEWER" THEME? WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIT EVER. HOLLA BACK NIGGA.

M E R O E
    AVESKEEEE

9. saraday

saraday Senior Member

hahah. that was great. :)

10. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i pity the fool.

11. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i used to have a Mr. T doll when i was a little girl. barbies were for the uppity bitches! :)

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i had a Mr T action figure too. the one that stood like 9 inches tall. shit was fiyah kid

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Haha, there's good flash, there's bad flash, and then there's classic flash.

This was classic.

14. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

15. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Die ten thousand times, please thanks.