Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

White people @ the movie theater

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SaracasticH, Jan 17, 2004.

1. SaracasticH

SaracasticH Banned

I can't stand those damn crackers, they come into the fine movie establishment with there pop corn and double large soda like they are SOOOOO hot! They chew there popcorn so loud I can hear that racket from 10 seats DOWN. Man what is up with those crackers @ the movie theater watching the credits at the end of the movie as if they will know somthing or learn somthing new.. fucking CRACKERS

2. &Lobotomized

&Lobotomized New Jack

HAHAHA, this cracker doesn't waste money on overpriced popcorn and watered down soda, but then again i don't waste money on movie theater tickets often either.
    i can't stand any loud motherfuckers in theaters, white or black.

3. $360

$360 Elite Member

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hells yeah. I hate when im all up in the theatre and there is some cracka ass trying to find the best location in the theatre so that he doesnt have to look at the screen at an angle or some shit like that. I do love it however when they get all mad when Me and my boys are talkin all loud and shit but they never say anything. They just give a bunch of nasty looks. Bitch I'll kill you.

5. &Lobotomized

&Lobotomized New Jack

yeah, movie theaters are the best place to talk and generally be loud...especially when you pay 8 fucking dollars to see whatever shitty new movie just came out.
    :lol:

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Woah woah woah. There's no need to get all uppity "up in here". I'll get the manager. Don't make me do it.

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I hate anyone at the movie theater period. I only sit down and watch the flick if im the only motherfucker there.. wonk

8. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

actually in all my expierience, its the spics and niggers that be makin all the fuckin noise up in the movies, they always gotta bring there whole fuckin family and show up like 20 minutes after the movie started fuckin up everyone trying to watch the movie by having to walk past um, i fuckin hate when them fucks try and talk loud, and be "funny" i straight tell um to shut the fuck up before me and the rest of the crackers who got the good seats beat the fuck out of um, ill kill them

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Whoa Whoa Whoa.. No need to drop any F-Bombs.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I dont know if its just me being TURBO TIRED but please tell me you actually said that to somebody.:lol:

11. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

they swear they're too good to buy snacks from cvs and smuggle them in like evrybody else.........and they bring in all 7 of their kids who talk like theres no fucking tomorrow and u want to hit them but if u do "thats the nigger, that one right there." niggerhaters......

12. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

yo man white people bring there girls to the movies, everyone else is who brings there kids

13. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

yea...those stupid crackers

14. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

i hate the way crackers think i'm always going to rob them. Like if i'm walking towards some punk-ass crackalacka they''ll almost always cross the roadto be as far as possible away from me, moreso when i'm with friends. punk ass.

15. SARSdealer

SARSdealer Junior Member

hey we all know the only reason black people go to the movie theater is for the free air condintioning in summer and heat in the winter.