White people @ the movie theater

SaracasticH

I can't stand those damn crackers, they come into the fine movie establishment with there pop corn and double large soda like they are SOOOOO hot! They chew there popcorn so loud I can hear that racket from 10 seats DOWN. Man what is up with those crackers @ the movie theater watching the credits at the end of the movie as if they will know somthing or learn somthing new.. fucking CRACKERS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hells yeah. I hate when im all up in the theatre and there is some cracka ass trying to find the best location in the theatre so that he doesnt have to look at the screen at an angle or some shit like that. I do love it however when they get all mad when Me and my boys are talkin all loud and shit but they never say anything. They just give a bunch of nasty looks. Bitch I'll kill you.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hells yeah. I hate when im all up in the theatre and there is some cracka ass trying to find the best location in the theatre so that he doesnt have to look at the screen at an angle or some shit like that. I do love it however when they get all mad when Me and my boys are talkin all loud and shit but they never say anything. They just give a bunch of nasty looks. Bitch I'll kill you.

Woah woah woah. There's no need to get all uppity "up in here". I'll get the manager. Don't make me do it.

actually in all my expierience, its the spics and niggers that be makin all the fuckin noise up in the movies, they always gotta bring there whole fuckin family and show up like 20 minutes after the movie started fuckin up everyone trying to watch the movie by having to walk past um, i fuckin hate when them fucks try and talk loud, and be "funny" i straight tell um to shut the fuck up before me and the rest of the crackers who got the good seats beat the fuck out of um, ill kill them

Originally posted by SaracasticH

I can't stand those damn crackers, they come into the fine movie establishment with there pop corn and double large soda like they are SOOOOO hot! They chew there popcorn so loud I can hear that racket from 10 seats DOWN. Man what is up with those crackers @ the movie theater watching the credits at the end of the movie as if they will know somthing or learn somthing new.. fucking CRACKERS

they swear they're too good to buy snacks from cvs and smuggle them in like evrybody else.........and they bring in all 7 of their kids who talk like theres no fucking tomorrow and u want to hit them but if u do "thats the nigger, that one right there." niggerhaters......

Originally posted by SARSdealer

hey we all know the only reason black people go to the movie theater is for the free air condintioning in summer and heat in the winter.

2 years ago the only reason i went to the mall was for the ac and heater...going to the movies wouldnt be free because you gotta pay 8 bucks for the movie

boogie boogie nigger

no, only really poor black people go to the mall for that.

black people that steal money from their parents or from their job(if they have one) go to the movies, because thats where they can pay only $8 to see the movie and get frr air or heat, and if they worked hard that summer trying to steal that video camera, then they video tape it so they can watch it at home and sell it to their friends so they can buy weed.

(its all jokes)

Originally posted by Daze One Million

actually in all my expierience, its the spics and niggers that be makin all the fuckin noise up in the movies, they always gotta bring there whole fuckin family and show up like 20 minutes after the movie started fuckin up everyone trying to watch the movie by having to walk past um, i fuckin hate when them fucks try and talk loud, and be "funny" i straight tell um to shut the fuck up before me and the rest of the crackers who got the good seats beat the fuck out of um, ill kill them

things i hate at the movies:

1. when ppl dont turn their cell phones off and end up having conversations through out the whole movie about absoulutly nothing

2. people who have seen the movie before and tell the person next to them really loud about whats going to happened

3. ppl who think theyre funny by making stupid comments

4. fat ppl who block your view of the screen

5. people who spill their soda and get it all over you

6. ppl...theyre the source of all the problems

i hate those groups of girls who go to a movie, and it is like the ony time that they have ever been away from their parents and they use their newfound freedom to annoy the fuck out of everyone in the theatre. talking really loud, giggling amongst themselves, sms-ing each other during the movie, throwing popcorn around, i fucking hate it.

Yeah white people think they're too good to sneak in snacks from the corner store like everybody else so they go buy the ridiculously priced $5.00 snicker bar or the $10 medium popcorn and the $8 soda. Then at the ticket window they gotta be fake and sound all high-classed when buying tickets for them and their pop-music MTV girlfriend, saying with almost a British accent, "I believe I'll order two tickets please"... and they got their nose in the air. Yeah and sitting during the whole credits wondering who was the toe-nail clipper artist for some extra that nobody cares about. And who the hell gets the usher to find them a seat? "Jesus Christ guys, it's unbearably crowded in here. I'm gonna go grab the usher!" They usually grab the usher who is usually black or Hispanic and have him look up and down the isle with his lightsaber flashlight looking thing so he can find them a seat. Then when he does the white guy pats him on the shoulder and says "Thanks buddy, good job" and then flips him a quarter. What's up with that?

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

They usually grab the usher who is usually black or Hispanic and have him look up and down the isle with his lightsaber flashlight looking thing so he can find them a seat. Then when he does the white guy pats him on the shoulder and says "Thanks buddy, good job" and then flips him a quarter. What's up with that?

HAHAHAHA!! I have never seen that shit before. I need to get to the movies more often.:lol:

TRUE STORY

"JACKASS THE MOVIE" HAD JUST COME OUT SO I WENT TO SEE IT WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS FROM AROUND MY WAY AND MY COUSINS. WE GET IN THE THEATER AND THERES 100000000000 WHITE KIDS WITH SPITFIRE SHIRTS ON. SO WE'RE WATCHING THE MOVIE AND SHIT AND NO LIE 10 MINUTES IN EVERY TIME SOMETHING FUNNY HAPPENS THE WHOLE CREW OF KIDS BEHIND US, DRAGS THE JOKE INTO THE GROUND "HAHAHAHA DUDE! NO WAY! HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE! DUDE! DUDE! HAHAHAHAH DUDE! SHIT DUDE! DUDE!" ON SOME "LETS BE OBNOXIOUS" SHIT, THEY PROCEED TO START THROWING CANDY AND ACTING UP. MY COUSIN MIKE GETS UP AND TELLS THEM TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT...HE SITS BACK DOWN...THEY KEEP THROWING SHIT...GIGGLING...MIKE GETS UP AND PULLS MY ARM I TURN AROUND TO LOOK...HE TAKES HIS SODA AND CHUCKS IT AT HOMEY, THEN SLAPS HIS GIRL!! ALL THE WHILE SAYING "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER" A HALFWAY FIGHT BREAKS OUT AND THE WHITE KIDS GET STOMPED OUT AND WE BREEZED AWAY UNSCATHED. HAHA. THATS MY "WHITE PEOPLE AT THE MOVIE THEATER" STORY.

Do you smell that?

Damn! What is that? Oh, I know---RACIAL PREJUDICE AND BIGOTRY. Whooo-eee. I hate that smell. That's what I smell on the genuine race haters down here. No, I don't mean the suburban Dad who's annoyed because a bunch of black schoolboys can't keep their yap shut in the movies, I mean the burn-your-ass-with-gasoline-while lynching-you-from-a-tree kind of racism. That drag-you-behind-a-pickup-truck-until-your-body-breaks-to-pieces kind of haters. Shit, yeah.

The sort of sorry-ass, ignorant motherfuckers that would shoot you between the eyes in the headlights of his truck while you beg for your life, and then bury you in a dam and run your car off into a swamp.

I'm sure you guys have plenty of reason to beef with white folks. But the people you are fucking with are not real racists. The real racists in this world are some dangerous-ass, murderous, hate-drenched, cold-eyed killers. They hate people because of the color of their skin, and they are so demented that they could set a bomb in a church Sunday school class and kill innocent children who had never done anyone harm in their entire lives.

These sorts of men cannot be convinced to live in peace. They cannot be reformed, I don't think. The only real solution is for people of good will, of all races, to stop behaving in ways that convince other people that they have animosity and fear that is justified.

Race hatred and race prejudice is no solution to any problem. I seriously doubt that there is a single person on this board, other than myself, that has ever found themselves face-to-face with the Ku Klux Klan. They are pathetic losers, but they are extremely dangerous people. Some of them are definately capable of premeditated murder of someone simply because of race.

By the way, I make it a rule to always avoid any trouble if I can, and will cross the street if that is what it takes to avoid it. I don't cross the street because I'm scared, but because I know that if there is trouble I will probably have to shoot the other guy. If there is a group of idiots, I may have to shoot several people. There is no way I'm going to be able to defend myself and not wind up in jail, at least until my trial. It's much easier to simply avoid a potentially dangerous situation.

So next time somebody crosses the street to avoid you, take into consideration that he may be trying to avoid having to kill you.

Peace.

Archived