Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when a bro's after your ho...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Jun 21, 2001.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Ok here's the situation,
    my parents went away on a weeks vactaion..
    and they left the key to.... ah fuckit.

so what's with my boy?
    I've just started hitting this hot young skin,
    and he's all over it. He's calling her up to hang out. Talking about music and the shows they want to see. It's one thing is buddy beats you to the finish line, but if you're already in with a girl and then he tries to catch up. like ALI G said.. "what the fucks wit dat man?"

here's the tricky part..
    all my friends are dogs. that's no suprise. But when you think you call home free and someone's still trying to tag out out...w.t.f?? And I know if I drop this girl, he'll try to pick it up quick. Or maybe this shits all in my head. Maybe she just cool like that. And maybe he's not into the whole hotgirl thing.

should I lead with a drop-kick,
    or just lay the tiles right the first time.

2. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Im first. Take that willy!wonka..

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Jeezuschrist. Who cares who responds first. Fucking ass. Add something constructive or shut the fuck up. That goes for all you lame ass fucks doing "first" shit. Stop. Jeez-o McCheez-o.

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

jsu say sumthing to him all calm like and if he says sumthing dum hit im in the kisser a good one for me.

5. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

have you fucking confronted him.. or are you gonna fester like a pimple or worse.. gangreen.

because if you fester.. im going to call you pimple from now on.

6. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

did you say not into the "whole hot girl thing ?"

Tell him shes got herpes..or better yet "the rot"

7. cocaine & hookers

cocaine & hookers New Jack

if she's a skeezer than you should thank him because she's gonna do this to you eventually with some guy you don't know. it's only pussy. they walk and talk and happen to inhabit a whole lotta this country.

8. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

i say that you tell him to step the fuck off

9. kanser

kanser New Jack

juss sock him in the fucking grill..
    then ask him..
    or juss ask her..
    fuk it..
    have you hit it?..if you havent hit it..then the race is still on but if youve piped her thats a different story..

10. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

11. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

the only bad relationships i have been were with girls that were cheating on me.."think she might be cheating on you?" she probably is...but you say your boys are dogs...birds of a feather flock together...
    if you have that playa mentality..it might be in your head....you should tell your girl what you KNOW whats going on...and you dont like it...

my last girl did the same thing...always over at his house always wanting to go over there..work together and she drops him off every night....but i seriously think she didnt fool around...it was in my head but then again it wasnt...she was fasinated with his ass..i told her i didnt like it and so i showed no love...she swore to me she never fucked around...but that wasnt the bloomin point now was it...
    for girls...make them feel guilty...tell your boy you dont like the way he's all up in that pussy of yours....dont have her tell him...it would be better to tell him first then tell your girl....
    if she tells him some phsyciolgical thing happens where they want each other because it would be sooooo bad it would feel sooooo good..ya seen...?

1.tell him first
    2.guilt the broad
    3 after guilting the broad...make her feel like you're the only one she would eva need...treat her good and take her out to see final fantacy comin out july 11th..

good luck compadre

12. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

or you could do that too,,

13. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Just square his ass right in the chops, then sock her in the domepiece too, then go beat some old people with a sack of doorknobs.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. If you really are worried, confront your boy. If it turns out she's fuckin around on you, kick her ass to the curb. Easy as pie. MmmmMm... pie...

14. chizm

chizm Senior Member

just please her like no one has pleased her before. give her all the pleasure she wants for a while, and when you feel that she's really into you because you've been sooo good to her, you can expect it back. its like hittin two birds with one fat rock. she only pays attention to you cuz you please her like a queen, and in the end you'll get lotsa please back. BOI OI OING!

15. chizm

chizm Senior Member

oh yeah, and don't call her your ho. if my boyfriend called me that, i'd smash his face.