Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What's happening around you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ODS-1, Jun 6, 2004.

1. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

As for me, the tv is on some old crimes show, my dog is outside tossing his salad, and my home smells like peanut butter..

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

My woman is putting lotion on her arms. I'm listening to the Pet Shop Boys and pretending I'm gay. I just itched my leg. I just farted. It was warm.

3. ASH.UGT

ASH.UGT Junior Member

The birds r singing. some kids r playing football outside in the road. nd im typing at 12oz.

4. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

the fan is on, i'm still in bed, and my dog is investigating my dirty laundry. oh, and i'm listening to iron lung.

5. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

My balcony is wide open. The sun is beaming and the birds are singing. My upstairs neighbor is playing the piano. She's actually pretty good, so I never complain about the noise. I'm also practicing how to play a little wooden asian flute.

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

my friend is watching cartoon re-runs while hung over.
    im talking to my love on msn
    got the "dolla bill" song playing
    somehow, one of my dogs got a hole in his foot, so he's limping around trying to get the bandage i placed there off.
    typing on twelve ounce.

7. My friends are playing Amped 2. I am putting on pants. We're gonna go to some sketchy bar up in the mountains that sells a sketchy kind of sangrĂ­a to get facerocked.

8. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

just ate pancakes the lady made for me. listenin to raekwon's 1st alboom.

so this 35 year old lady starts flirtin it up w/ me at the bar last nite. milf shit too. i was on some fantasy shit there. unfortunately i was w/ about 15 of my girls friends and they totally saw this lady all up in it. shes like im 35 and i was like no way, and she says look at my id but if im right you have to kiss me. shit mang.
    then later at this diner a crippled lady in fishnets kissed my friend. he scraped his face w/ a butter knife after.

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

just got back from painting some bullshit.

about to go buy some clothes and some other shit i dont need.

tv is on mtv in the background providing an atmosphere as if i had friends aka people talking around me. :lol:

and ummmmm im on the computer, obviously.

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

im listening to my girlfriends little brother mumble italian and playing vice city in the other room..

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

ah tease, hit me up on aim if your not to buisy with that false atmoshpere.

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm going to go play MVP Baseball 2004.

Bye.

13. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

listening to Against Me's "Baby, Im an Anarchist"
    and talking to my bf who got suspended for lighting his sock on fire in science

14. $360

$360 Elite Member

the dog being foul.

15. The new RJD2 is on, my dog is sleeping on the couch behind me, i have two desklamps and three phones that operate at the moment. HUD