Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what super power would you have?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by platapie, Nov 2, 2001.

1. platapie

platapie Guest

im almost positive that there was a thread like this before but iw anted to start a new one. ima jerk. i was thinking as easy as it is to pick superman take a qwik second and think about it he can reverse time by flying counter the earths rotation. that i spretty fucking hard core. i was thinking also maybe dark phoenix or professor x they were both pretty tuff. what about you?

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

the character in streetfighter whose arms and legs stretch out real long
    imagine all the possibilities

3. beardo

beardo Guest

'how to dissapear completely'

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

good answer!

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

yeah turning invisible would be the only super power id want. think of all the people you could fuck with and they wouldnt know what was going on. boobies you could get on. just all kind of stuff you could do when youre invisible.

6. platapie

platapie Guest

invisable is kool but mind powers could rock out pretty hard to i mean. yo ucan make peopel think things do things fo ryou you wouldnt need to be inviable. whatever its your superpower and thats fine and dandy.

7. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

SEKrocstar OTR CFC Junior Member

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i would have orgazmos powers.

or maybe galactus, silver surfer, or that infinity gauntlet thing, or the tribunal..... they seem to be doing a good job running the universe.

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

yer super power is wack bbbbeeeee

10. BoB.1

BoB.1 New Jack

I would be able to give people a bladder infection and an unquenchable thirst.

11. chizm

chizm Senior Member

there're too many possibilities with invisibility.

i think i would want the super power of being able to do whatever the fuck i wanted. like if i felt like flying, i could fly, or if i wanted to have x-ray vision, i would be able to do that too... etc...

either that or a genie who gave me 5 billion wishes.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

mass mental projection... it's the only way... not only can you be invisible, you can be 1000 feet tall, or everywhere at once, or bathed in fire, or really anything you could think of... simeltaneously, you cold run the world... whee...

how do you spell simeltaneous?

13. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

invinsable
    no one could stop ya

14. Its a bit irellevant but since i was a kid i was wondering why in cases where some ginnie-goblin gives you 3 wishes that will be done noone wishes that everything he wishes could be done(forever)
    I would, its the best wish.

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Unless you had the power to see invisible people.