Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Westerfield The Rapist/Killer get's death

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Chesterfield The Rapist/Killer get's death

Just had the sentencing right now.
    ...DEATH
    In case you forgot he was the guy from San Diego that raped and killed that Van Dam girl.

die in hell you piece of shit.

2. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

dam thats fucked up...

3. NOE1

NOE1 Junior Member

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

die motherfucker die motherfucker die

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

let him rot...

there aren't words sufficient to describe how fucked that piece of shit is.

6. I dunno the case but if i take your word, rotting in jail and getting fucked up in the ass for breakfast sounds more proper for him....death is a relief, unless you believe in hell

Death sentence can suck my balls

7. yoink

yoink Elite Member

good heads up pistol..i just saw that too about ten minutes ago...like the mom said its good hes off the streets....whether its death or confined in a cell as bubbas bitch

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i hope its a slow and painful death......

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

CUT THE ASSHOLES DICK OFF< THEN HAVE HIM HOLD IT WHILE THEY ARE FRYING HIM...

10. batsnake

batsnake Guest

fuck killing him the easy way put him in general population!!! say werd.

11. nomadawhat

yes, i guess this would be cheaper and more brutal way of death, how long did jeff dahmer last in general population before getting beat to death??

12. batsnake

batsnake Guest

dahmer lasted a few years but most likely it was A HELL of alot worse than death row. and then he got killed for being a toy ass murderer instead of a real murderer.

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i don't know killing people and eating them is about as "gangsta" you can get.

Dahmer was a complete nutjob so he probably pissed someone off in there. Or someone killed him just to have the fame of killing the psycho.
    But this Molesterfield fag would be one of those bitches to request not to be held in GR and have to go to the SHU for fags and rapists.

14. nomadawhat

dahmer killed some kids, this is what led to his beating.

15. batsnake

batsnake Guest

i couldnt agree more, dahmer was ill. but that dude that killed him said he did it because dahmer didnt fit the proper killer mode. killing little kids etc. and he was such a fag. he wanted to get killed tho so i give him props for that.