Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TURNING JAPANESE!?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KONFLIKT, Dec 7, 2003.

1. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

WOW! JAPAN IS LIKE THE TOP OF THE RABBIT'S HOLE NOW!?
    NO MATTER WHAT, JAPAN IS TAKEN OVER OUR SIMPLE AMERICAN WAY!
    QUINTEN TERINTINO... THAT NAME DOSN'T SOUND JAPANESE, BUT "KILL BILL" LOOKS IT!
    TOM CRUISE... THE LAST SAMURI? HA HA HA!
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
    FIRST, WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE BLACK CUZ THATS WHATS "POP" (POPULAR)
    NOW WE WANT TO BE ASIAN CUS THAT'S WHATS TOKYOPOP?
    HOW CUTE!
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i feel stupider after reading that.

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

japan is dope...you realy should'nt talk unless you have been there.

4. igor

igor Member

It's japans secret plan to control the world, first they flood us with mangas, then with japanese TV-shows and before you know it you'll be eating your Hamburgers with chopsticks. And there's nothing you can do about it. They already completed phase 1, by makeing half the pussies smell like Sushi (yep, that was the yellow mafia).

5. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

yeah, but kids in japan can potentially be the biggest dickriders ever....if they're not jocking the hilton sosters or david beckham, they're obsessing over the dancehall reggae trend sweeping japan. i read an article about how thousands of japanese kids are dreading their hair, over-tanning to look black, and wearing nothing but rasta colors. they latch onto other cultures like nothing i've ever seen

6. igor

igor Member

but that's what makes them so cute.

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

well they pull it off...as long as they do it over there im not going to care.

8. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

NOT QUITE SURE HOW I OFFEDED YOU. NO, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN BUT I HAVE WANTED TO LIVE THERE SINCE I WAS 10 YEARS OLD. I ALSO KNOW QUITE A FEW PEOPLE FROM JAPAN THAT HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN AMERICA WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS. AND EVEN MORE THAT HAVE LIVED IN THE STATES LONGER THAN THAT. MY THREAD WASN'T ABOUT WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE START ACTING LIKE JAPANESE. BUT WHY SHOULD AMERICAN ACTORS GIVE US THE MUSE TO BE "WANNABE" JAPANESE? ASIANS HAVE SOME OF THE DEEPEST, AND RITCHEST COULTURE IN THE WORLD... SO I SHOULD TAKE MAVERICK'S WORD FOR IT?

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Let Maverick go back to fighting Omega Red...and you need to take some pills.

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

Chinpokomon is soo-peh-rior rubbeh toy, Nuhmbah 1!

Come buy us! Chinpo-ko-mon!

We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Americans. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!

What can we possubruh do with such small penis? We cannot take over your city, filled witha men awith such mastodonic penis.

Owatta! ["Down with"]
    Beikoku! ["the U.S.A.!"]

i am a big fan of japanese culture

but not of this thread
    only cause it is dumb!

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

LOL.

13. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Number of people who got this injury from playing Takeshi's Castle

Broken ribs

Broken jaws

Bruised chin

Bruised shins

Knocked out

Concussion

Winded

Fractured Skull

Black eye

Torn muscles

14. igor

igor Member

impressive

But you know, i don't think we whiteys are turning japanese, the blacks are turning japanese (ghost dog, wu-tang and all that - although Shaolin is chinese but who cares?) and us wiggers being what we are, now try to be black people who try to be japanese people.

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

funny, i am writing a report on Hokusai as we speak.