THIS IS YOU ("HARDCORE KID")

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by lovestick+Feb 3 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovestick - Feb 3 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Feb 3 2005, 07:57 PM

Old school..

Seriously... you mean those dorks still think hopesfall are cool? Haha.

[/b]

watch out, seeks might ban you. ha.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Feb 3 2005, 11:05 PM

old video. its humorous, but sadly quite true as far as metalcore kids and all that shit goes.

true...but that seems more like the "screamo" kids than anything. EVERY type of music has a stereotype and everyone on here plays into it in one way or another.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think my videoo player is fucked because that was all in neon green and pink colors, but i could see the screen at the end that said

STOP

GOING

TO SHOWS

uhmmmm, i didnt really get to see the video, but there is fucking nothing wrong with going to shows

Originally posted by dr.testical@Feb 4 2005, 12:16 AM

stereotype nonsesne,

what class of music stereotype do i fall under if i wear regular jeans, beer shirts, dash through snow, use hallucagens, and try to get laid often, i think ufo cults are stupid too, and enjoy ice cream.

the stereotype of horrendous spellers.

Guest im not witty

haha. i just found out this video was made by and starred in by the guy who laid out the design for my friends bands first cd. the ones i went on tour with. hahaha. small world.