Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

some things i like, and why.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 17, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

nelly furtado: turn off the lights.
    -i really like this song. she does really cool shit with her voice in it. much more than you get from usual nonsense pop music.

jimmy hendrix: happy birthday
    -for all the beastie boys fans who always wondered where the 'jimmy james' sample came from.... go download this song and thank me later.

ouija: 'sup sweatpea?
    -my new life plan is to move in with him and his mom so we can be jobless and paint alot. that might seem like a huge regression in life, but lets face it, me and him together are fucking hillarious.

TRL: how sweet is carson daily?
    -haters eat a dick, i like carson daily. dude makes me laugh. he drinks hard and he lives fast. i can feel that.

ministry: land of rape and honey.
    - how good is this album? real fucking good.

cash money records: big ballin.
    - those guys have more cars than i have socks. yes, thats a complete fucking waste, but if someone said 'hey, ill trade you 50 cars for your 50 pairs of socks,' i would do it. i dont even care.

ethiopean food: umm, umm good.
    -for someplace so notorious for their lack of food, those mafuckers sure know how to make lentils and chick peas taste good in oh so many ways.

thats all. those are just some things i like.
    (i've been too negative lately, im trying to be more happy.)

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

1) i like denzel washington , because the last two movies i seen have kicked ass !
    2) hockey , even when the usa is playing , because im canadian
    3) remote controls , makes things so much easier
    4) big sweaters , they are comfortable and just all around good

iono thats it for now.......

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

... dont kno if this kinda stuff is in the same category as the topic..

goin to the beach on a cloudy gloomy day.. i like that kinda stuff

cereal... no reason not to

my dalmation ... she is always around

sweats.. i live in em at home

and i loooove sleeping..my goosedown .. pillows.. takin naps..cuz im lazy?

goin to bed wayy to late... im awake when so many are sleeping (but also many awake i kno)around the world..its like youre cheating the world.. all that time to think while they are sleepin..

shopppin for shoes/lingerie .. fun to wear

conan o brien..hes hilarioous

wakin up in the middle of the nite and finding out i still have a few more hours to sleep

when i see my boyfriend.. he can always put me in a good mood

the spanish channel - the game shows are crazy/great..

jack in the box.. potato wedges

what i can think of rite now..

4. HAL

HAL Guest

Yeah man. Living with Ansiq would be the balls. We could say stupid shit to each other and go do graffiti down the street. All day every day.

5 favorite things....

Movies.....I love movies. Even bad movies are cool. That Kurt Russell movie Soldier comes to mind. It basically sucked, but it was fun to watch. I'd rather watch a really great piece of moviemaking, but even special effects action movies are cool.

Rustoleum.....It's good to know that at least one american compan takes pride in their product. It has that annoying skip, but what great paint!

Mes3......Girls don't get any cooler than her. The fact that we're just friends is a definite plus. A+ for Mes3.

Ansiq.....This guy is a riot. Anyone that hates him doesn't know the real deal. Funniest guy i know.

Skateboarding.....Just skating down a hill and popping ollies over cracks in the road. Time to yourself.

5. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

seeking, i definitely don't feel you on anything you listed, except maybe ouija (too bad he listens to wussy bands, according to that band sketch post...anyway i mean his pieces, i haven't met him).

things i appreciate in the world around me, because i think i could benefit from thinking positively:
    -my friend playing me records i haven't heard.
    -bucket paint splatters on my shoes
    -nile: "black seeds of vengence"
    -jorge luis borges
    -that girl in bio (but where was she for the discussion section on friday?! she was the only reason i got up so damn early. i was finally going to talk to her... i fucking swear!)
    -a few mild days that didn't freeze the depths of my blackened soul

6. seppuku

seppuku Member

drum n bass. what can i say? it's awesome.
    iced coffee. the good stuff in the steel cans.
    ozarka bottled water. its what ive been drinking every day for the last two years.
    COOKIES. fuck yeah.
    rwd sports cars. so much fun.

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

-80's bands-the clash was killing shit.like so many others at the time...i dont give a fuck if its a bunch of"wussy bands"...you're a fucking wussy if you have to hate on other peoples shit.

-not wearing underwear-guys think its gay,girls think its sexy....and what the fuck it feels so good..i dont even think i own a pair.

-getting girls hyped on you...then never calling them-i cant reallyexplain this one...i uess its a thrill of the hunt type of thing.baaaaad wilt baaaaad.

-my favorite thing to do is probablyyyyyyyy....traveling to paint..i love going on road trips and painting with new people..its so freeing.for some reason when im in a different city i feel like the rules dont apply to me.

-i also gotta give props to seeking on the etheopian food...someone else knows whats up!

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'm drunk and i'll prolly regret this but ...

oh jeez!

9. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

MES3 is a girl?
    the toronto MES3.
    thats kinda cool. i saw some shit this summer, it was within my favorites of all the shit i saw...which was alot. the background with all the handprints that was kinda fresh

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

on another note i just raced a heap of idiots on my way home. what a bunch of fucking imbeciles... i'm no ferrari or anything but move that hyundai out of my way jerky. and your shitkicker 83 camaro to boot...

11. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

uhoh, is this a confession that HAL is Ouija!? about time.

it pisses me off that carson daily gets famous for talkign... even though he sucks. i love the fact that i am wasted from the knees... make that, thighs down.....

whbat the hsit... count of monte cruistto sucks. i talked to 3 police officers tonight... WASTED!

12. metalcru4evr

metalcru4evr Junior Member

I am drunk and I like it all...rock on...dave dave lkes everything you could possibally think of too!!!

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Re: ... dont kno if this kinda stuff is in the same category as the topic..

haha good damn that sounds like mee

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

hockey i fuckin rule the sport

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

man,i love a beach.....lifes a beach!!

"born on the beach"..i wish i could turn into a happy dolphin.
    my dad.....he's my inspiration...very cool guy.
    i like everything that is positive and love...cause imagine a world without it.....
    i like grafitti.....lets me know that people still cry out....
    i like all music..i can even dig some of the country...but music sets me free..lets me think...with lyrics...i just agree
    well....
    fatcaps and backpacks,and chronic lookin blossoms.
    AFROS and kitty cats and girls with nice posture..
    ghetto booty and caddilacs,man its all the same...
    these are a few of my favorite things....:)