So who has the biggest BUM on the board

fatbastard

So who's the biggest BUM on the board

I beleive that would be me..

For the past 2 and a half weeks i have been at home and maybe left the house 4-5 times to get food from the grocery store, i go to bed around 4:30-5am every night and wake up at around 3-4 pm where i do nothing but pretty much watch cable, order paperview movies, go on the internet (12 oz, chat on mirc, email, international graff sites) oh man i have become sooooo good at playstation 2 its not funny and i got given one of those "gameboy advanced" to borrow i play that in the bathroom...

man i have ordered so much pizza these days its getting a little hard on my budget but meh.:o i am actually waiting for a supreme with the works pizza large coke and an order of garlic bread as we speak hmmmm iam so looking forward to it. maybe someone will comeover today, geeeees i hope not althought the place is clean i have made my own little world of electronic art here, god bless high speed net access, cable and playstation2

i think i might take a half hour nap till the pizza guy comes... do i plan on changing this lifestyle? not till end of august, its just too much fun..

bumming aint easy

lets hear it for the biggest bum on 12oz

your digital buddy

-fatbastard-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah it does sond like, iam proud of my ultra slack lifestyle, but iam not really i sometimes feel guilty but then the pizza arrives and i forget all about it, why did i make this thread then? because ricki lake isnt on for another 15 minutes.

yeah man i do excersize my fingers are rock hard and well defined from remote control/ game controller excersizes, sometimes i stretch.:lol:

Originally posted by the A squad

Hmmmmm.

How the fuck did a guy like you discover this forum? Let alone this site.

but it doesnt matter anyways your still addicted to 120z

Well beleive it or not i write graffiti, and being this is one of the worlds most popular boards.....eh ill ley you work the rest out yourself.

Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha yeah right, more like every 2 months

you should really hit me up on aim, and show me some of your work, im dying to know who you are. someone said they thought they recalled knowing who you were, and you were alright, but they didnt remember it exactly, either that or they just wouldnt tell me.

seriously, hit me up and tell me, or post it if you can.

ive never heard of any big names coming from oregon but maybe im wrong, and since you think youre so funny talking about how much i paint, prove yourself to me and let me know what you write.

aim = ibteaser

dont be scared

Archived