So over fifty pounds of weed was mailed to my work today...by mistake..

siloette

So while you guys were on here talking about pussies and even bigger pussies I was at work..

At about 4 pm while I was putting price tages on rolled canvas a pimply faced ups worker came strolling in looking a bit skittish..He asked if he could drop two boxes off in the front..I told him to walk around back where A manager would meet him for delivery drop off..This was a new delivery driver..Note also it was on a saturday..we dont get deliveries on the weekends.

Anyways while labeling shit..basically looking busy.... my boss wanders up to me and in a hush tone says.."So there is about 75 pounds of black tar heroin back there"

I listened and heard about three of my co workers freaking out in the back room..talking about "fuck yeah vegas here I come" So I say "You have to be shitting me" and run back to investigate..When i get into the recieving room there are two big boxes stacked..

The top one was open enough for me to peer in and see a thick dense pillow of a dark substance..I get closer and take a big whiff..

What I was seeing there was a 12 by 16 brick of hash...which actually turned out to be weed....I swore it was hash by smell..haha...delivered by mistake to my work....

This is what happened..Someone was mailing two 26 pound boxes to a certain alias..but wrote down the wrong address hence we got it..What the fuck is this? Now check this out..the place it was being sent from was a fifteen minute drive away...How does this work..Is this the ultimate scheme from the inside of my work..or just a stoner who wrote down the wrong address..One things for sure..this has to be one of the weirdest weeks of my life and believe me Ive had a fucking ride of a life..How does someone pack up about fifty thousand dollars worth of mary jane and trust the post office that much..What insane person delivers that amount through the state when its fifteen minutes away and manages to have the return info and phone number on it..as well as getting the address wrong..

oh and unfortunately my boss had called the cops before we could retire and move to spain from the ultimate delivery...

true story..Im serious..

so how was your day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your boss is a FUCKIN RETARD ! someone should have pleaded with him , he coulda made more money that day than he would in a year . what a dumb fuck . i woulda packed it up and brought it home . then moved out of state .

you seriously shoulda knocked him out , youda been rich .

tell me about it ..I hate today....the irony makes me want to sucker punch my upper management..the whole rest of the day I was pacing back and forth..

oh and gnes..Im sure you go to this place on a pretty regular basis..

first there were regular narks, narking on thier bosses and whatnot.

then they evolved into the uber nark, the nark who sells you cheap drugs to catch you after you've made the deal. often heard to be saying, "oh, i'm just throwing you this extra 3 times the amount you wanted because you're such a valued customer".

ahh, which brings me to the next form of nark. guy figures hey, do i really need to get mixed up in the shit at all. a little voice inside says, "i'll just drop some drugs off here and see what happens, if they smoke it i will always know where to get more".

Guest platapie

her boss isnt a retard. just maybe not someone who is willing to take advantage of someone elses stupidity. i can say if i was your boss silo. all the workers would not have found out and i would have put that shit straigh tinto my car. with the use of the workers carrying everythign and me sayign be careful those are fragile.

Originally posted by platapie

if i was your boss silo. all the workers would not have found out and i would have put that shit straigh tinto my car. with the use of the workers carrying everythign and me sayign be careful those are fragile.

pure genius

my sevens always look like twos....

i am typing my shit from now on....

and fuck U.P.S.

this is what brown did for me....

lost 50 lbs of my "headstash" now i only have 50 left.... how will i make it through the week?

LOL

from now on i am personally opening all the companies packages....

50 x 4000 = 200,000

i would settle for 50 x 2000 = 100,000

then buy a state and move there, bulldoze the whole thing and park a double wide right smack dab in the middle.....

"PANDASAS, USA"

------------------------

blundering postally

Originally posted by siloette

So while you guys were on here talking about pussies and even bigger pussies I was at work..

At about 4 pm while I was putting price tages on rolled canvas a pimply faced ups worker came strolling in looking a bit skittish..He asked if he could drop two boxes off in the front..I told him to walk around back where A manager would meet him for delivery drop off..This was a new delivery driver..Note also it was on a saturday..we dont get deliveries on the weekends.

Anyways while labeling shit..basically looking busy.... my boss wanders up to me and in a hush tone says.."So there is about 75 pounds of black tar heroin back there"

I listened and heard about three of my co workers freaking out in the back room..talking about "fuck yeah vegas here I come" So I say "You have to be shitting me" and run back to investigate..When i get into the recieving room there are two big boxes stacked..

The top one was open enough for me to peer in and see a thick dense pillow of a dark substance..I get closer and take a big whiff..

What I was seeing there was a 12 by 16 brick of hash...which actually turned out to be weed....I swore it was hash by smell..haha...delivered by mistake to my work....

This is what happened..Someone was mailing two 26 pound boxes to a certain alias..but wrote down the wrong address hence we got it..What the fuck is this? Now check this out..the place it was being sent from was a fifteen minute drive away...How does this work..Is this the ultimate scheme from the inside of my work..or just a stoner who wrote down the wrong address..One things for sure..this has to be one of the weirdest weeks of my life and believe me Ive had a fucking ride of a life..How does someone pack up about fifty thousand dollars worth of mary jane and trust the post office that much..What insane person delivers that amount through the state when its fifteen minutes away and manages to have the return info and phone number on it..as well as getting the address wrong..

oh and unfortunately my boss had called the cops before we could retire and move to spain from the ultimate delivery...

true story..Im serious..

so how was your day?

oh my god! your boss is the biggest pussy ever. there should be a line of people to kick him in the ass. what a loser. LOSER OF THE MONTH.. "YOUR BOSS"

okay..yes my boss is an imbecile..this is known already..Shes one of those ladies who resemble small dogs..high pitch and fast pace..Everyday out on my lunch break I invision kicking the windows of her car in..But my point of the story is to just go through the irony of this fucking situation..So many chances have come this month in general and just kind of fallen through the ol' finger tips..what the shit is going on..This has been a Quentin Tarantino week..or rather maybe I feel like im in that movie "The Game"

Classic part is..My boss is a pothead as well.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ASER1NE

ohh yoour boss is a woman .....................that explains it .

oh no you di'int!!!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

uncle boy loves to smoke he could defenatly smoke a pound to this!

heh heh heh heh....i am a loser.:(

I don't know, it coulda been some kinda shady setup typa thing. What if the boss man had been cool with just takin the stuff for himself, and then BAM wound up in felony cuffs. Risky business if you ask me. You're right though, whoever sent it was straight retarded.

Ummm, This Just In.....in recent attempts to thwart freedom in the US, undercover Taliban members have digressed from mailing anthrax, and are now reportedly sending hash through the postal service. We, at the news office are incredibly high and we are now undergoing serious investigation as to what, exactly, we are going to do about this onset of the munchies. Now back to your regularly scheduled brainwashing.

I've read your story, and sorry but I do not believe you. First off, anyone with over 50 pounds of pot would not in their right mind send it through UPS...noone even sends one pound through UPS becasue it would be seized. First you said the employees said it was black tar herion, then you said it was hash, then herb. Just a little hard to believe that a man sending over 50 pounds of pot would make such a simple mistake of writing down the adress to a business. Anyone with 50 pounds would not be stupid enough to write down the wrong adress or trust UPS to deliver the goods. And to top it off...you said the person even wrote down his adress, nam, and telephone number and was only 15 minutes away. Sorry, the whole story sounds kinda far fetched to me...really far fetched actualy. Is this some kind of joke that i'm not getting or what?

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ASER1NE

ohh yoour boss is a woman .....................that explains it .

hahahaahahahhahahahah:lol:

Archived