So i may have pledged 2 grand to the police...

8onus

so a few months ago i was staying at my dads while i was moving...well, one morning i got a phone call, after the guy on the phone said his name i knew it was a telemarketer, so i just closed my eyes, took my ear away from the pnone and said "sure" after every mumble i heard. i was sooo fucking tired i didn't even want to hit the end button. apparently the man on the other line was from the fraternal order of DC police. and "apparently" i told him i was indeed my father, and that i would loooove to donate 2 months rent to them. hmmm i am puzzeled on how to handle this, because they keep callin him and he is starting to catch on i think.

he left a message the other day..all it said was "what the fucking hell have you done boy?"

no good will come of this, i am sure.

i will take suggestions at this time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Father, I mistakenly agreed to donate money to the police, when in reality, I dislike the police and their tendency to rely on brutality rather than common sense and kindness as a means of solving the problems of everyday life. Oh father, how sorry I am!"

uh, cheah.

ummm, this is kind of a no brainer. your dad says 'i'm sorry, that was my son, who is about to get his neck rung, and unfortunately i really don't have the money to spare right now, i'm sorry. good bye'.

end of story.

if they keep calling, filing a restraining order.

;)

Archived