Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So Christ Puncher Oner.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Mar 19, 2004.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

What did you think of that movie 'The Passion of the Christ' ?

enough punching for you?
    12oz wants to know.

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

word man word.... lets hear it..

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

CPO: Thank you for being better than 99% of 12ozprophet.com/forums

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

someone bring some posts of his up. i barely remember.

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Dude is straight.. Gangster.. I remember reading them a few years back... then i didnt look at 12oz for a long time.. i made this name and saw a few and didnt see him after that.

6. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo i aint finna lie to yall yo i aint seen that shit! yo thats messed up though for real though right?! yo youda think this mafucka right hizzered be like a star wars ass little nerdy ass mafucker standin in line like mafuckin elvis resurection or somethin but yo on the low i aint seen it. yo i tried though peep this shit. yo i was stompin the block one day an oll boy step out like yo i got that new christ jawn on dvd so i copped that cause thats ma man an he gave me the weed spot discount but yo i got home an stuck that shit in the ps2 hit play on some ABABAB UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT UP UP FIGHT type shit. yo straight fatality upper cuttin cats to they death shit. but yo you know how them slanty eye mafuckers be filmin they shit no sound haf the screen cut off mafuckin subtitels an shit! yo if i wanna read some shit ill buy a fuckin magazine ya heard! yo my aunt got like 15 copies a the bible an ma man got one he racked from this motel he banged shorty at yo i coulda peeped that shit if i wanted some words all hurtin ma eyes but yo i didnt so i aint nahmean! yo sheisty ass shit. yo mafuckin camera all cockeye in the theater some mafuckas big ass head all bouncin around look like a god damn gorge forman ass bobble head mafuckin cell phones blowin up babies cryin an shit! yo who the fuck gon bring they kid to watch christ get his ass whoop? yo they msut be some satan worshippn ass mafuckers to be exposin they kids to that messed type shit an yo dont think im goin soft or nothin or think i be on some heavy metal goat head cutter shit cause yo i dont worship nothin but the pussy the money an the mic an thats strength! yo but yo i gotta raise up outa this shit like magic mushrooms ya heard. yo ima peep it soon an ill holler at yall then. yo yalls ma folk true dat.

CHRIST PUNCHER GIVIN YOUR GIRL MA PASSION IN HER ASSSHOLE ONER

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

8. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I think TURBOCAPSLOCK Is ChristPuncher Oners Son.. seriously.. i dont know why, but its a feeling i got.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

you see CPOner's registration date?
    yeah... 4 damn years ago.

I think that rules out TURBOCAPS

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hahah.... Look who's back from the grave (or the pen)! What up Christ Puncher Oner!?! The resurrection!

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

its not december yet...so 3 years 3 months and 19 days. so you cant really round it to 4 years.

but your point is still valid. [/nitpick]

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

thats what im saying. CPO has been out for so long that maybe he had a son and no one knew.

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i shed a turr to that one....

15. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

its obviously somebody's back up name...

someone calls out for him, and all of a sudden he shows up...

[/interesting]