Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Should writers battle over the same name?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DEEM121, Feb 4, 2002.

1. DEEM121

DEEM121 Guest

I think they should, if you spend ten years at one name and got 20 more letter styles. What do all you well informed people think, and if so how do you tell who won.... besides the obvious :confused:
    Deam, Urban krime Syndicate

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

hey bro if i were in your situation id probably take the side of NOT "battling" for a name...just a suggestion.

3. DEEM121

DEEM121 Guest

Very interresting why would you say this 1. Because you think I'm a toy.
    2. I will get my head kicked in.
    I'm not being a smart ass or anything I just want some feed back. I really don't care about the name because there a dime a dozen. I just want to know what all you think..

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

think how stupid it would be if metallica made 'dis' songs about guns n roses.

"raaaarrrr rraaaaarrrrr, statan says your a pussy
    i call out to the dark lord
    he says he doesnt like you axl
    your fat now
    rrrooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr"

5. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

yes.

And the weaker one gives up the name.This is how it should be.And if worse comes to worse..break their hands.

6. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

I say battle away... it'll teach the fake not to fuck wit ya... and it might give a warning shot to all the other heads that are thinking about using your name. :D

7. DIMEBWS

DIMEBWS New Jack

Fucken oath they should i write dime and i recently went upstate and this guy had been boming cent and dime ? That was so fukd but i dont give a shit coz i been writing dime for way to long.

Battle is the olny way. But it needs to be judged by at leats 4 people

8. etc.com

etc.com Member

if both parties are doing productions, bombing, and all the other goodies. Then I say battle away-
    Best battle i ve seen yet ewokvsewok in paint louis-

9. Esai

Esai Member

Ive had a few others with similar to mine.Its not worth breaking a sweat until they act. Then pull out the talent and the balls.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i think they should definately battle , but only if both writers are in close proximity , like same city/area.......but if ones in LA and one in toronto and one in new york and one in like prague......then who cares

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

who cares... indeed

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

indeed indeed

13. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

in my opinion if you got the same name as someone else it doest matter until you meet, and if yall got a problem with each other battle for the name

14. DEEM121

DEEM121 Guest

What about an internet battle.

15. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

fuk an internet battle that shit is unheard of. i know the way the world is moving, the internet is a big deal, but it should not be a showcase for a graffiti battle, if you are gonna battle do it the right way on a fucking wall or train, somethign illegal and lay it all on the line