Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Shop Online

Discussion in 'Style' started by GucciCondom, Nov 11, 2003.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Anybody know of any good online places to get clothes? I've been looking for jeans but I can't seem to find any that aren't in some trendy online store and cost like $70. Who got the hookup on the cheap spots to buy good shit?

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

4. GucciCondom

Well its for my birthday and christmas..so I don't really want to tell people they can find shit for me on ebay lol.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

damn, don't be lazy. just go to a shop and try them shits on. fuck buying a pair of pants that you don't know whether they fit or not

6. GucciCondom

Yeah I live in the suburbs though and the only place to find clothes is overpriced "urban" stores in the local malls and I would kill myself before shopping there.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

www.workingmans.com

http://www.workingmans.com/images/Coverpicture.jpg'>

dont let the two gay men fool you...
    they got the best selection of durable
    and affordable clothes. Bet!

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, get on a bus/train/fucking bike and go to the city or something. you're not trapped in suburbia

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

same problem here. china town is my next stop. that and trendy 2nd hand shops that have washed clothing.
    mmm yes.

but new is prefered. chinatown bootleggs

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Agreed. Get your ass up, get your ass out, and get your ass some shiznitliest new schhhhhhhhiiiitt...

11. GucciCondom

lol but I'm sayin its for my upcoming birthday and christmas. My family usually asks for a list of things I want/need so they don't get me anything I don't need and I'm not trying to send them to the city because they won't go. And if I just ask for money to get things they won't hook me up because when its just cash it seems like a lot, but if I give them a list of things I need like cologne and jeans and shit they usually come through I just need to tell them where to get it and I usually order online.

12. GucciCondom

I'm trying to find some pants like these my boy gave me a couple pairs he didn't want anymore and there the most comfortable jeans I have had in a while but I'm not trying to get them for $80 I know there has to be somewhere where they aren't that much.

[​IMG]

13. TheoHuxtable..

TheoHuxtable.. 12oz Legend

Joined: Nov 17, 2008 Messages: 17,651 Likes Received: 1,426
  14. Bitcheslovemyhaircut!

Bitcheslovemyhaircut! New Jack

jackthreads.com
    plndr.com
    let me know if you need an invite

15. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

Pretty sure he got his jeans by now dawg