Seeing a crime.

ODS-1

How many of you have seen a crime in the act? Someone I know saw this person get jumped by crackheads for their backpack, mind you in the busiest part of town in the day time, with plenty of people watching. I witness myself commit crimes too but that's a different story.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, since I hate crackheads fucking with me or anyone else when I see them do something I want to bash thier face in, but I don't want to become involved in someone else's court case as a witness or anything. Like the cops ever try to find them anyway.

1 time i was going to 2 the candy store to get a looly pop and when i was walking home i saw this guy cross the street where there are no lights i was jjust liek "OMG DUDEZ WHAT IS GONNA ON WHY U DO THAT FOR DUDEZ." i will never forget that day.

I see people speeding/running stop signs everyday.

Does that make me a bad ass?

Stupid thread number 18 by you in the last 2 days.

When animals attack the crime rate in your city while watching someone do a naughty.

i saw a guy who had just stabbed six people during the day,downtown

running down the street into a main intersection, then he ran over 2 cop

cars and then tried to run over a paddie wagon but by the time he got

on it he was completly surounded and got tackled down on top of the

paddie wagon it was crazy

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

^^^

One time I was walking home and I saw this guy banging on a gate trying to grab this young lady, all the while screaming "where's my nintendo you whore!". Then the cops came and arrested him for sexual assualt. Shit was HILARIOUS.....

:lol: :lol:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

a bank robber was holed up in the Doubletree that my brother worked at, the robber and his gay lover were throwing handfuls of stolen cash out the window (probably like the 16th story) and my brother called and told us about it, so i went down with a camera and recorded the swat team repelling down the window and throwing a flash gren in the room. all the news vans were parked on the wrong side of the building and didnt get any of the footage, so i sold my tape to one of the local stations and made 50 bucks. i think i got ripped off, but who knows.

this one time there was this dude that was wanted for murder chillin in a park near me. my friend noticed him and we proceded to tell a meter maid that happened to be parked right near us and the murderer. she freaked out and refused to leave her car and try and get the man in custody. she had the gun and handcuffs and all that on her belt, so it wasnt like she was unarmed or anything. i dont know if that fits under this category but whatev. oh and this one time i saw a dude write on public property. it was pretty crazy..

out bombing... was in a dark alley then i heard some funky moaning shit i walked by i saw some dude beating the shit out of this one chick while fucking her... she was prolly getting raped... i just walked away... i shoulda done somethin huh...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

^^^

One time I was walking home and I saw this guy banging on a gate trying to grab this young lady, all the while screaming "where's my nintendo you whore!". Then the cops came and arrested him for sexual assualt. Shit was HILARIOUS.....

Best.Shit.Ever.

Jaze should put a quarter in his ass because he played himself.

Only major crime I ever witnessed, was when the bank I was working at got robbed. It wasnt nearly as intresting as you'd think. I walked past the teller who was getting robbed on my way to the washroom without even noticing it happening. Then we got stuck with 2 hours of debreifing from cops and bank management.

not a crime, but i saw a the remnants of a guy who jumped of of the roof of a 20 something storey building. that was fucking gnarly, he landed in the childrens playground/common area, the police didnt come all day, and some janitor or something came and put a garbage bag over the body. so that all the kids coming home from school wouldnt see it. and ive seen so many dumb little twats in my neighborhood get busted for drinking or graff or posession or some shit.

Archived