Seeing a crime.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was walking down the street with some friends around 9 at night probably and we see this store where the glass door is busted out and we're like whoa someone broke into... a tanning bed place??? and right as we're looking in the door we here "i did it" come from inside and this dude emerge from the darkness (carrying nothing, maybe he got the register open and had money in his pocket but other than that nothing) and he goes "you should get out of here" like as a warning to us and just walks off... fuckin wierd...

Originally posted by mdkill

out bombing... was in a dark alley then i heard some funky moaning shit i walked by i saw some dude beating the shit out of this one chick while fucking her... she was prolly getting raped... i just walked away... i shoulda done somethin huh...

you totally should have crafted some sort of savage weapon and leapt into the fray fuckin fagget

my bike lock has graced the teeath of five people...

twice (two people one time, one person thwe other) when i saw people getting jumped on my block, once when someone tried to sell me my room mate's stolen bike (while i was sitting outside the garage ot got stolen out of), and once when i saw a friend of a friend getting raped outside my bar...

i see shit happen all the time, but if it's in my neighborhood, or if it's a friend of mine, i will do something about it... as long as i'm sure i can take them... and assuming i have my lock with me...

where im from, i see a drug deal on practically every corner. and it seems like the cops know and dont evendo anything about it. they pull over to have sum laughs with the damn ppl.

ooooh, and the twist?

it's a town full of white people.

dont hate me now! even tho i was serious.

I guess I've seen lots of stuff but the only time I ever called the cops was in Coney Island. ( Some one was getting raped on the beach apparently)

I've seen tons and tons of picpocketting happen. Nothing really dangerous or exciting since I was really young and lived in war zones.

Originally posted by mdkill

out bombing... was in a dark alley then i heard some funky moaning shit i walked by i saw some dude beating the shit out of this one chick while fucking her... she was prolly getting raped... i just walked away... i shoulda done somethin huh...

I don't know which was more of a bitch move. The guy beating and raping that poor woman or you walking away.

yeah so i go to the bank yesterday to cash my check as i always do...as i get up to the counter one of the other tellers starts discreetly bugging out...trying to see where someone went...so im thinking some dude just like got some money for some check and then swiped the check back after he got the money and left...so i get my whopping 100 dollars as all the tellers are looking out the windows to see where this guy goes and one of them starts to call the cops...so i leave as usual and think nothing of it for the rest of the day...today as i open the paper there is a headline that say "Police: Man Robs Same Bank Twice"...so im thinking...in the same day?...wow thats impressive...so i read the article and come to find out its the bank i was at while i was there....supposedly the guy gave a note saying he had a gun and to get the cash....so that was pretty kool

p.s....it wasnt twice in one day...but twice in six weeks

yes, walking away from a possible violent rape is a bitch move.

a couple weeks ago i saw some dude who was probably a crackhead swipe a knockoff bag or something off a street vendor. dude was hella running like that 23 cent piece of platic was worth something. ive prlly seen something more serious but nothing comes to mind.

vinyl, you seem like youd be a good person to be cool with.

Archived