Refreshing Sleep

Mr.RockStar

I got to bed real early last night probably somewhere around 9 or 9:30, it was great. I had dreams of beautiful women and free stuff. But that is beside the point. I wake up at 10 til 4, and for some reason I was convinced that it was 6, which is when i needed to get up. So I stumble into the bathroom,. relieve myself, and then I notice what time it is. Then it hit me. That glorious feeling knowing that you have two more hours to sleep. So, I went back to bed. Next thing I know, I am awake again, this time I am positive it is time to get up, I even checked the clocked before getting out of bed. Well, I guess I miss read it or something because I showered and dressed before realizing that it was 15 til 5. So once again I experienced that joyous feeling, and went back to sleep fully clothed until it was really time to go...

God, I love that feeling. When I am still tired and groggy and then I realize I can go back to sleep. I ought to add this to my "things i like list'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The polar opposite is having to wake up at a certain time when you smoked pot RIGHT before bed or in my case, half a vicadin to kill a headache.

I swear, some mornings i wake up and it feels like I am literally chained to the mattress.

Originally posted by Devilush

nooo i dont think mr. rockstar is pgw. pgw would come up with a much more clever name than that.

i'm stalking about the pictures, smarty pants. and what the fuck is wrong with homeboy's name? i'd insult you, but i'm drawing a blank right now. knaahmsayin.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^^I think he meant Gnes's cartoon, not the name.

I get refreshing sleep pretty much every night. If I do wake up groggy, which is rare, I can shake it off in about a minute or two.

Originally posted by destroya

i'm stalking about the pictures, smarty pants. and what the fuck is wrong with homeboy's name? i'd insult you, but i'm drawing a blank right now. knaahmsayin.

calm down homie. i want even implying that message towards you.

go ahead inslut me...i'd win....

no i wouldnt because I DONT KNOW YOU!

Originally posted by Devilush

chupa...never got the package...whats the deal with the postal service lately???

damnit, that makes me angry, fuckers losing hand developed photos and art. Don't worry, i will send you another package. I can't sent out right now, solely because i don't really have anything to send, but as soon as i have some photos/art/something, i will definitely be sending you one.

Archived