Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Racking a Boeing Jumbo Jet

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_b0b, Jun 19, 2003.

1. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Got this off the BBC website:

(shorten version)

African hunt for stolen Boeing

The plane has not been seen for four weeks
    The United States says it is working with African governments to try to find a stolen passenger jet that it fears may end up being used by terrorists.
    White House spokesman Ari Fleischer admitted the US had few leads over who was behind the theft of the plane, from an airport in Angola last month, but was keen to gather any information available.

"We don't have any reliable assessments about what this portends, what it could be, who may be behind it. But it is an issue that is being worked on," he said.

The paper quoted American officials as saying that - in the worst case scenario - the plane could be used in an 11 September-style attack.

Mystery

The Boeing 727 took off from the Angolan capital on 25 May after being at the airport for 14 months.

When it started taxiing down the runway, the radio control tower tried to make contact with the pilot, but there was no response and nothing has been seen of the plane since.

Since then, US spy satellites have taken pictures of remote airstrips throughout Africa and US diplomats have been seeking the aircraft.

Originally owned by American Airlines, when the 727 was the world's best selling passenger jet, the plane was subsequently leased and subleased by a number of people and companies.

--

I have this image in my head of the dude hotwiring it by touching two wires under the dashboard then flying off.

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

ben: and i'm cool
    ben: ACTUALLY, i want poser 5
    ben: hkfghkfssfbkjgsfjkg
    me: i hate it whan its spelt poseur
    ben: it's like playing with dolls
    ben: but not girly
    me: and drinking carbonated shit

3. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

i would never want one of those

4. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

its comforting that they take measure to prevent this kind of thing happening in Africa

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

thats fucked up that someone can just waltz onto the tarmac and make off with a 727. My question is....after it was up in the air...did they not track it? They DO have radar...right? Unreal.

6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

ONLY AMERICANS ARE THAT STUPID

7. sneak

sneak Guest

^^hahaha

bob, i read that in the metro today, fucking jokes!

8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

I hope someone flys it into Buckingham Palace.;)

9. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

..was gonna reply but why bother..i'm not even american..

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

11. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

12. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

i'm hungry..

13. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

:lol: :lol:

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Its hidden in my basement.:yum:

15. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

actually kinda scary. who the moron that americans are dumb? is africa our problem? wtf is wrong w/ you?