PROPER BADBOY STORIES INNIT

Jackson

Sorry to do this to you, from a website by and English 'graff crew innit'...

WEDNESDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2.45AM

PLACE N NACE HAD BIN PLANIN A ROBBIN MISSION SINCE PLACE HAD ROBD A BUS HAMMER WICH SMASH GLAS BARE EASILY, DEY WAS PLANIN TO DO A EASY HIT FIRST N JUS FOR JOKES ROB DA FOOD MACHINE AT TEDINGTON STATION N DEN SEE IF DEY CUD DO NE SHOPS N CARS N DEY WAS TAKIN A CHROME BURNER TO SO DEY CUD BLITS N IT WUD B JOKES, BUT OH NO , WEN DEY GOT TO TEDINGTON DA TIN WERNT WERKIN , JUS LYK LAST TYM DA NIB WAS FUKD SO PLACE STASHD IT TO GET ON DA WAY BAK , SO DEY WENT TO STATION N FOR FUKS SAKE DA MACHINE WAS EMPTIED N TAPED UP N DA LOK HAD BIN SMASHD , SO DEY WAS BOTH VEXXIN OUT SO DEY DECIDED TO GO TWIKENHAM COS DAT WAS DA NEAREST STATION DEY NU HAD MACHINES PLUS DEY CUD GET DRINKS WICH WUD B NICE N REFRESHIN , BUT FIRST IN TEDINGTON DEY ROBD A FIRE EXTUINGUSHER SO DEY FUKD WIV DAT   A BIT DEN STASHD IT NEAR DA LOK ,  N DEN DEY CYCLED ALL DA WAY TO TWIKENHAM N SCREWWWIINNNN DA MACHINES WAS EXACTLY DA SAME , SO DEY FOUT FUKIT JUS DO CARS N SHIT SO DEY CHEKD A FEW DEN NACE SED LOOK DEVY COVER WATS IN DA BOOT IT MUS B SUMINK GOOD SO PLACE LOOKD FRU DA LITL CRAK N SED NAR LOOKS LYK SHIT WATS IT GNA B N NACE SED I DUNO BREW SO DEY FOUT FUKIT , PLACE POPD DA WINDOW N NACE PULD DA COVER OFF N OH NO DER WAS LYK 100 FOSTERS IN DER , SO DEY TOOK AS MANY AS POSIBLE LOADED UP BAGS N DEN BLINGD OUT TIL DEY FOUND A LITL COTCH N DEY COUNTED OUT DA BEER N DEY HAD 72 BOTTLES ALTOGTHER SUMMHOW CRAMD IN 2 BAGS BUT DA BAGS WAS SPLITTIN SO DEY DRUNK A FEW TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CARRY N DEN WENT TO A 24/7 SHOP N GOT SUM FREE PLASTIC BAGS N LOADED UP DA BEERS DEN BLINGD BAK TOWARDS TEDINGTON , GOT BAK PIKD UP DA FIRE XTINGUISHER N DEN DEY HAD TO TAKE ALL DA BREW , DA FIRE XTUINGUSHER N SUM NEX FING DEY ROBD , ALL DA WAY BAK FRU HAM N ENDED UP GETIN IN AT LYK 6.30

How great.

Another?

WEDNESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2.30AM

PLACE N NACE HAD PLAND OUT  A LITL MISSION TO GO BLITS TEDDINGTON BCOS PLACE HAD SUM BLAK TIN HED BIN USIN TO SPRAY A BIKE N HE DIDNT NEED IT NO MORE. SO DEY AGREED TO GO OUT 2.30 , PLACE LEFT HIS WIV DA TIN WALKD TO NACES N NACE DECIDED HE WAS COMIN ON HIS BIKE SO DEY WENT N BOROWD A BIKE FROM SUM1S GARDEN N BLINGD TO TEDDINGTON. DEY GOT ACROSS DA LOK N STOPD TO CHEK DA TIN PLACE PULD IT OUT N DEN DIS IS WEN HE REALISED HED BROUGHT OUT A CLEAR LAQUER INSTED OF DA BLAK TIN SO OF COURSE HIM N NACE WAS SCREWIN PLACE WAS LYK FUK TREKIN AL DIS WAY FOR NUFINK LETS GO BAK N GET DA BLAK NACE SED DAS LONG JUS USE DA LAQUER ON WINDOWS IT WIL WORK SO DEY TESTD IT ON A BUS STOP N IT SORT OF WORKD SO DEY FOUT OK LETS USE IT DEN MITE AS WEL DO DA STATION SO DEY CYCLED TO DA STATION N ON D WAY DER NACES TIRE STARTD GOIN FLAT DEY FOUT FUK DAT MITE HAV TO WALK ALL DA WAY BUT IT WAS ALRITE GOT TO STATION N USED DA TIN BUT WAS JUS SHIT PLUS DA DRINK MACHINE WAS GON PROBLY COS OF WEN DEY SMASHD IT LAST TIME SO DEY CUDNT EVEN GET REFRESHMENTS SO DEY FOUT FUK IT WE SHUD GO GET DA BLAK COS WEV TREKD AL DIS WAY FOR NUFINK N DERS NUFINK ELS TO DO NEWAYS. BUT NOW NACES TIRE WAS COMPLETELY GON IT WAS ROLLIN ON DA RIM SO DEY HAD TO WALK ALL DA WAY BAK ACROS LOK WENT TO NACES N NACE GOT A BETA BIKE OUT DEN DEY WINGD TO PLACES GOT DA BLAK TIN WINGD BAK TO TEDDINGTON N ON DA WAY STOPD AT DA LOK PLACE WANTED TO CATCH A BOMB DER SO HE GOT DA TIN PRESD DA NIB N FUK.. NO PAINT WS COMIN OUT DEY FOUT DIS IS GNA B 2 WASTED TRIPS BUT PLACE PUSHD DA NIB DOWN RELY HARD N IT WAS SPRAYIN BUT RELY SHIT PRESSURE N IT WUDNT STOP SPRAYIN U HAD TO PUL DA NIB UP FOR IT TO STOP , BUT DEY FOUT FUKIT CUM ALL DIS WAY SO DEY BLINGD TO STATION N PUT UP WIV DA SHITY TIN ALL OVA DA STATION N HIT UP ALL DA SF BOIS DEN DASHD DA TIN BLINGD BAK TO HAM DROPD OFF DA BOROWD BIKE N ENDED UP GETIN IN AT BOU 6.30

I swear, these guys must be FUKN BORD.

tiffins.jpg

keep2.jpg

DERE GRAFF IS WIKID VOH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read about two of those stories. They are fuckin crap The one i read in full (which took about an hour because of all the tings,dem and da in it) was about the crew going to the youth club (hahahaha) and seeing a rival crew and then going for one of them who was waiting for a bus. Fucking gay crew of dickheads that probably go round in a gang of about 30 starting on 2 or 3 blokes. Fuckin bellends...burn in hell you cunts!!!!!

I loved the way in that story they kept calling the other crew "YUTES" when they are in a fucking youth club.

Also the fact that their idea of a bombing mission is getting half a tin of 'blak' which was left over from one of them painting a bike, and then going and breaking into vending machines at train stations. That's hardcore.

"blitsd a bus wiv a biro a cupl of times,

for scratchies ive used stones, pieces of glass, keys, scissors, knives,

got lots of dustees on bus windows from the outside when theyr stopd at lites/busstops ,

used spray sillystring,

used spray deodorant ,

used hairspray,

used lipstik n chapstiks,

once i accidently took out a spray laquer insted of blak n i used dat on a few windows ,

used glue stiks ,

duno if its un-traditional but wen i cant find a real blammer i use wat i call a spongie "spun-g" , u get a normal green pentel or other suitable pen , then u take/break off the end and pull out the sponge from inside , this is good to do if uve got a permanent marker that u want to make wider , uses the ink up real kwik tho ,

also ive used chalk n pencils n ive dun outlines on walls in 2/3cm wide pen,

also once a paint pen i had broke n u no how u unscrew da top bit wich holds the nib , u lift it off n den ders da drip mechanism(??) wich sits in the top of the pen i managed to get bombs usin dat bit alone"

:rolleyes: