Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Picking locks [help]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by _nightcrawler, May 26, 2006.

1. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

Does anyone know a fast, easy, effective way to pick a Masterlock Combination lock? Can someone give me some suggestions, sites etc etc. Or if you have been successful on picking combination locks in the past, can you tell me how you did it? If you dont want to reveal it to everyone, please PM me about it _nightcrawler

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Hit it with an axe. If not. Use a dremmel tool to saw that fucker off. Just make sure you put a towel between it and whatever its attached to...

Thats how to pick a lock.

3. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

4. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

locks that have been used a bunch sometimes have subtle clicks or grooves around where the numbers are..
    try gently turning the numbers and feeling for slight changes, write down the numbers you get and try em in different combinations.
    my dad taught me this, he is much better at it than i am, i've only managed to open one once

you could shoot it.

5. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

Damn straight.

6. _nightcrawler

mmm trying to open combination locks without actually damaging the locks physical appearence from the outside.

The combination locks im trying to crack are Masterlock combination locks. It has a little key hole for the masterkey at the back. And no i can not get a hold of the masterkey because they only give it to the organisation or company that has registerd a bulk buy of locks.

7. JungleGreen78

JungleGreen78 Member

in h.s we used to turn the wheel back and forth real fast until it cliks

then we'd take your jacket from your locker......:D

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

what're you trying to do? pick the lock so you can do whatever it is you want to do, replace it and then go back later?

fuck all of that, roll with the brute force. bolt cutters.

9. _nightcrawler

im trying to get into lockers, take shit, close up the locker and walk away.
    something that is quiet and doesnt cause physical damage

10. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

11. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

liquid nitrogen. thats how the bike thieves roll when they steal itallian racing cycles and thier $50+ locks.

edit: when in doubt try youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCAjBEy7dM&search=picking%20locks

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  12. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

highschool used to put a shirt or rag through and hang on that bitch or take a boot and just hit it really good

13. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

cant even tell what he does in that vid

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Hahahah..awesome.

Nothing better than the promotion of stealing shit.

15. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

he took a soda can trimmed it down so that it was a shape that he could jam in the lock and popped it open.