Picking locks [help]

_nightcrawler

Does anyone know a fast, easy, effective way to pick a Masterlock Combination lock? Can someone give me some suggestions, sites etc etc. Or if you have been successful on picking combination locks in the past, can you tell me how you did it? If you dont want to reveal it to everyone, please PM me about it _nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

locks that have been used a bunch sometimes have subtle clicks or grooves around where the numbers are..

try gently turning the numbers and feeling for slight changes, write down the numbers you get and try em in different combinations.

my dad taught me this, he is much better at it than i am, i've only managed to open one once

you could shoot it.

mmm trying to open combination locks without actually damaging the locks physical appearence from the outside.

The combination locks im trying to crack are Masterlock combination locks. It has a little key hole for the masterkey at the back. And no i can not get a hold of the masterkey because they only give it to the organisation or company that has registerd a bulk buy of locks.

mmm trying to open combination locks without actually damaging the locks physical appearence from the outside.

The combination locks im trying to crack are Masterlock combination locks. It has a little key hole for the masterkey at the back. And no i can not get a hold of the masterkey because they only give it to the organisation or company that has registerd a bulk buy of locks.

liquid nitrogen. thats how the bike thieves roll when they steal itallian racing cycles and thier $50+ locks.

edit: when in doubt try youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCAjBEy7dM&search=picking%20locks

Ahh, stealin from lockers...in my highschool the lockers all had their locks built into em, and then a compartment at the top that you were supposed to open from inside the bottom. The top ones were crazy easy to open, just put a card through the slot and push up, and then from there you could pull the bottom piece open. Good times, good times