Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

parents n graff

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by upright merk, Jun 13, 2002.

1. upright merk

upright merk New Jack

alright.... heres the deal

i just turned 16 and my parents have been overprotective psycos for all my life. i have to bargain shit to get priviliges and even those are not that great. well, my mom has seen some sketches and found griffen. i told her it wasnt for tagging but i dont think she bought that. i have gotten around her when it comes to bombing, but it would always be becasue of a sleepover. ive sketched for 2 years and hit up chill spots but i need to get out and bomb at night. i could sneak out but people i would bomb with live a busride away...... i want to paint but my parents are gettin to me an i have no clue what to do. any ideas.

i dont want this to sound all toyish.... i have skills, a good hand and can paint but i cant stand my parents.

peace

2. phEaM

phEaM Member

sneak out of your house ...have some one watin for you outside with a car or go bombin by yourself ....hit up tags durin the day time ..as long has there no cops around catch some tags...or keep sleepin over your friends house so just go out there an DESTROY...oh yeah just keep on writin intell your parents will have to deal with the fact there kid likes to vandalis ....

3. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

sneak out of the house to bomb

bomb alone if u have to

dont be a dumbfuck leaving ur shit out so ur parents can see

if they look thru ur shit sometimes the most obvious place can be the most overlooked

4. upright merk

upright merk New Jack

yea

yea... i dont mind sneaking out but sometimes it seems liek my mom never sleeps so i dont wanna be unreliable n shit for peopel waiting outside.....

i have learned the most overlooked places are the obvious. she was lookin through my shit when she found the griff... too bad she didnt look an inch further.. woudl have found 4 cans of krylon.... :) ill figure this shit out... maybe ill just show them a flick ro a sketch and be like this is me

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea dude im in like that EXACT same situation

i was sneaking out every week for about half a year, then my parents caught me, they got very strict

i snuck out a month later again, got caught by my parents

i catch daylight ups nowadays but they still think i tag, they search my pockets for markers before i leave the house etc etc

i wanna go bombing soon but if i get caught again my mom wants to send me to military school...WHICH IM NOT DOING...OVER PROTECTIVE PARENTS SUCK!!

6. upright merk

upright merk New Jack

heh

i love when people can relate to you... some peopel on this forum are spoiled and have fukin hippy parents who dont give no shit. im really debating showing them my can stash or something to get the point across

7. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

okay man i just turned 16 too.. you sound like some momma's boy.. u said u turned 16.. omg act 16.. dont let ur parents walk over u.. u stil have to be nice to them a respect them but dont ever let them walk over u.. and if they say ur ground u just say hmm u cant ground me then go out with some friends.. u said they take away privlages?? how old are u 5? u dont get priviliges when ur 16 u do what u want.. grow up and act ur age and be a man.. at first they will get really mad when u disobey them but slowly they will be more understanding and wont get as mad.. they will get a tolerance to the bad things u do.. then u will have to do something really really bad to get them mad...

Never ever lie to ur parents.. thats just gay...i wouldnt lie to my parents if someone said here's $500.. dont sneak out cuz thats also gay.. say its 12:30 at night what u do is u say mom dad im going out i'll be back in a couple hours.. ask them if they want u to check in ... mean while they will probably be yelling at u.. but just leave the house maybe phone at like 2:30 in the morning to say ur alive etc..

my parents were far more crazy then urs.. my parents would actually hide all my shoes so i couldnt go out. My parents would try to stand infront of the door.. my dad locked my window so it couldnt open to far cuz he thought i would jump out of it, my dad paid me $40 not to go out one night(so i didnt) but i was out the next night, my mom would cry her eyes out, she would sit at the window waiting for me to come out .. it just goes on and on.. but dont give up pretend like u dont care and slowly they start understanding... my parents still dont like when i go out and they never will but they start to understand that theres absolutly nothing they can do to stop me... so they let me out but they ask me to phone them a once through out the night so they know i didnt get raped by some bum...

u have to go threw a little ruff period with ur parents.. there will be fighting argueing etc.. but eventually it ends and they realize ur not a baby..

dont be a pussy and sorry it's so long

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

bomb solo , dont get caught . simple

9. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

hhahahahahha if my parents tried to send me to military school i would just laf at them... and say how about i dont think so.. then i would get beats and then i would say no im not going.. then my parents would realize that they cant make me go.. i bet ur moms just trying to scare u though

10. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

Re: heh

either paint some really sic piece's or something and show them.. or get some of sabers pieces cuz there pretty fuking nuts and show them to ur parents and be like yeah thats my work.. and they will be like oh shit thats so good.. then they will ease up.. trust me

11. mizx

mizx New Jack

dude.. fuck them, run away... after you pull an armed robbery at hardware store, and just fucking be a hobo...... u could paint freights like all the time!

12. upright merk

upright merk New Jack

haha

hahahahaha... that sure sounds like a plan... now i only need to have my mom let me have a gun to rob that hardware store.........

i get your point bomber... ill straight up show them my shit after i get some good pieces in and then theyll loosen up... after that ill leave n shit adn theyll be more lenient... i hope

sound good?

13. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

Re: Re: heh

:lol:

14. phEaM

phEaM Member

this shit sounds like the maury povich show...wild teens " im 16 you cant tell me i cant go bombin " whateva i do what i want.

15. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Mad Bomber, pardon me if I'm wrong, but I swear that Jeff123456's shoes were hidden by his parents too...Jeff's from canada, too. Sounds a bit coincedental to me!! You sound alot like him in the way that he's always like "Man, ur a bitch, don't let your parents walk all over u. U fukking fag." Some people have extremely strict parents that can't just be told to Shut up, or;
    Kid: "look at my phat piece, mom, isn't it nice?"
    Parent: "Oh, that is nice, honey! Go out and vandalize all you want!"
    It dosen't work like that! Most people can't just tell their parents to shut the fuck up and then go out painting. They'll probabaly get grounded as shit. You still need to remember that most people's parents aren't the same as yours. Usually, the parents tell the kids what to do. Not the other way around like it is with you. It seem like you tell them what to do more than they tell you what to do. When I started acting up and my parents didn't like it, they didn't just "adjust" to me acting up because I'm big 16 now and I think I'm a man. They just kicked my ass out quick. And really, that's the way to go. You'll be broke and it'll suck for a while, but you'll have so much freedom. It's so much better. Anyway, if you're not jeff, sorry, and I just made an ass out of myself, but if you are, it's no surprise.