parents n graff

upright merk

yeah early mornings 4 5 or even 6 in the morning. daytime you have to sensible not act like there is no one around. if you have a subway system go motion bombing that's not particularly hard to find an empty subway car or go bus hopping.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get caught sneaking out and still get in trouble and Im 16. Normally I just piece day time spots and catch tags during the day. But I still sneak out the freeways freshly buffed and Im way over due for bombing. And if its that hard for you just give up

all i read was "so i just turned 16" and busted out laughing.

kid: "hey mom, im going to go bombing, can i take the mini-van to los angles with my friends"

mom: "that's quite far from ventura, that'd be the third time this week you went crushing"

kid: "but mom, you're giving me insecurities, i hate you i hate life"

mom: "okay but don't forgot to fill it up with my credit card, and don't buy too much paint with my card"

fucking tools

• 3 months later...
yea dude im in like that EXACT same situation

i was sneaking out every week for about half a year, then my parents caught me, they got very strict

i snuck out a month later again, got caught by my parents

i catch daylight ups nowadays but they still think i tag, they search my pockets for markers before i leave the house etc etc

i wanna go bombing soon but if i get caught again my mom wants to send me to military school...WHICH IM NOT DOING...OVER PROTECTIVE PARENTS SUCK!!

thats how my parents r so fucken anoyying

they like check my pockets for marrkers and if i go out with a bag they will be like whats in the bag it sucks

• 2 weeks later...
all i read was "so i just turned 16" and busted out laughing.

kid: "hey mom, im going to go bombing, can i take the mini-van to los angles with my friends"

mom: "that's quite far from ventura, that'd be the third time this week you went crushing"

kid: "but mom, you're giving me insecurities, i hate you i hate life"

mom: "okay but don't forgot to fill it up with my credit card, and don't buy too much paint with my card"

fucking tools

bahahahaha

so true

i don't see why kids come on here asking questions and getting advice about bombing, do you go and get advice about how to jack radio's out of cars or steal mops from the store? you worry this much when you're smoking and drinking?

shit.. just go and fucking bomb, if you need advice to do graff, maybe you shouldn't write. atleast if you kids get caught you don't go to jail, and hardly ever get charged.

shit's changed in the last 7 years i guess...

i don't see why kids come on here asking questions and getting advice about bombing, do you go and get advice about how to jack radio's out of cars or steal mops from the store? you worry this much when you're smoking and drinking?

shit.. just go and fucking bomb, if you need advice to do graff, maybe you shouldn't write. atleast if you kids get caught you don't go to jail, and hardly ever get charged.

shit's changed in the last 7 years i guess...

im going to cosign this.

i think its good for a toy to get arrested because the first time i got arrested i didnt want to bomb anymore.then i missed it and shit so i came back.other than that when i got caught i had 15 grand in damage just in 3 buildings and only got charged with criminal mischief so enjoy it as a minor.and tell mom and dad you just want a warm blanky and some warm milk before you go bombing.

I'm actually pretty happy that I didnt have 12oz. when I was coming up. This shit seems like you all are making it much more complicated than it needs to be. Fuck, I mean we used to just pull the ol' I'm sleeping at so and so's house and go out bombing for the entire night and find an abadoned house to crash in so we didnt look like zombies when we came home...

okay man i just turned 16 too.. you sound like some momma's boy.. u said u turned 16.. omg act 16.. dont let ur parents walk over u.. u stil have to be nice to them a respect them but dont ever let them walk over u.. and if they say ur ground u just say hmm u cant ground me then go out with some friends.. u said they take away privlages?? how old are u 5? u dont get priviliges when ur 16 u do what u want.. grow up and act ur age and be a man.. at first they will get really mad when u disobey them but slowly they will be more understanding and wont get as mad.. they will get a tolerance to the bad things u do.. then u will have to do something really really bad to get them mad...

Never ever lie to ur parents.. thats just gay...i wouldnt lie to my parents if someone said here's $500.. dont sneak out cuz thats also gay.. say its 12:30 at night what u do is u say mom dad im going out i'll be back in a couple hours.. ask them if they want u to check in ... mean while they will probably be yelling at u.. but just leave the house maybe phone at like 2:30 in the morning to say ur alive etc..

my parents were far more crazy then urs.. my parents would actually hide all my shoes so i couldnt go out. My parents would try to stand infront of the door.. my dad locked my window so it couldnt open to far cuz he thought i would jump out of it, my dad paid me $40 not to go out one night(so i didnt) but i was out the next night, my mom would cry her eyes out, she would sit at the window waiting for me to come out .. it just goes on and on.. but dont give up pretend like u dont care and slowly they start understanding... my parents still dont like when i go out and they never will but they start to understand that theres absolutly nothing they can do to stop me... so they let me out but they ask me to phone them a once through out the night so they know i didnt get raped by some bum...

u have to go threw a little ruff period with ur parents.. there will be fighting argueing etc.. but eventually it ends and they realize ur not a baby..

dont be a pussy and sorry it's so long

exactly how it was with me dude....

My opinion is to keep what you're doing. Don't sneak out, don't defy them, but: slowly expose them more and more to your interest. For example, you could put up a big piece you drew on your wall, or leave out a marker, or a paper with some handstyles...but slowly expose them to it, until they find it as if it was second nature.

agreed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think my dad would rather have me destroy other peoples shit then my own closet doors..my dads seen my black books, cans, caps, markers blah blah...hes over it man as long as im not a druggy piece of shit or dead i dont think he minds

Archived