parents n graff

upright merk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Parents dont Really Give A Fuck! They go to the store with me when ever i need paint, i show my momma canvases i sell or pieces i do. Just today i stenciled over 50 USPS Stickers and my dad complimented me on the letters. Their actually really proud i found something im passionate about. Well... at least the artistic side of graffiti. They haven't been exposed to the destructive side.YET.

My Parents dont Really Give A Fuck! They go to the store with me when ever i need paint, i show my momma canvases i sell or pieces i do. Just today i stenciled over 50 USPS Stickers and my dad complimented me on the letters. Their actually really proud i found something im passionate about. Well... at least the artistic side of graffiti. They haven't been exposed to the destructive side.YET.

That's fuckin super cool!!

You think they'd be cool if we had a sleep over and we could maybe stencil some stickers together?!

WHAT I DO IS WHEN ITS DAY PUT UR PAINT AND CRAP IN A BAG AND PUT IT IN YOUR BIGGIEST JACKET WALK OUT AND SAY IM GOING TO THE SHOP AS U GO OUT THE DOOR HIDE IT IN YOUR FRONT GARDEN (YARD) TAKE THE BAG OUT UR JACKET AND HIDE IT THEN AT NIGHT SNEAK OUT AND PICK IT UP

see thats white parents...my mom knos i bomb i tell her too that i went out and bombed this spot last night or i went and racked and she doesnt care.

shes walked in my room many times and seen my 30 krylon cans just sittin there or markers every where and just acts like shit aint there!

fuckin def!!!!!

my parents do this, and my parents do that, im so grown up cuz i say fuck to my parents..... listen kids, whether your parents are cool or not they probably have quite a few more years expeirience in life than you, and you should respect your parents, if they dont want you to paint then dont paint....until your 18 and out of their house..............the walls and trains aint goin nowhere

• 1 year later...

something tells me that jits end up painting graffiti as a passive aggressive tool towards their parents. correct me if i'm wrong. i only say this because that was me when i was younger.

never got convicted for graffiti, went to trial once for it got found not guilty, then i get picked up for loitering and prowling and possession of aerosol paint. now my parents are talking about kicking me out.

Archived