Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Noob In Effect

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GoD5eNt, Mar 5, 2005.

1. GoD5eNt

GoD5eNt New Jack

Just wanted to make an intro to the forums. I recently just got into Graffiti and upon reading up on it, I'm digging it alot. I was born in Havana and raised in the MIA but I've been living in Spain for a few months now. Looking forward to being on the forums, peace.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

welcome. be sure to read the rules and use search often before starting a thread....not in reference to this one, just a mistake alot of new kids make.

3. GoD5eNt

GoD5eNt New Jack

No doubt, I've been on a few forums so I know most of the common rules and all that.

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

post naked pics of a female in your family or get banned

5. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

^family? :yuck:

Welcome.

6. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

...........good luck.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

The mind races and you think about your knife. The only friend who hasn't betrayed you. The only friend who won't be dead by sunup.

8. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hey, when you get veteran status, u get a free t-shirt......and if you have free ipods, we love them....

^O^ the bats will take over ^O^

9. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Also, just to add to my earlier post, THIS is the way to make an introduction. I mean, introduction threads are pretty much frowned upon. But the only reason I didn't give this kid acouple new assholes is because he mentioned he's been reading up on graffiti and he isn't asking for information. I'm sure no new jacks will see this, but still. GJ guy.

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I just appreciate the fact he isn't asking us for ideas on his groundbreaking high school essay on graffiti and it's impact on youth culture.

But yeah, the free t-shirt once you make veteran status is the only reason why i still keep coming here.

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

12. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

13. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Welcome Mr..God5ent...

Lets see, Casekonly is a veteran with 5759 post.....Yeeyy 5380 more post for my Free T-Shirt.. :idea:

Ps. Do they come in XX Small?..

14. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

welcome...to the best forum around

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist