Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my moms friend is staying at my house cause her husband tried to kill her with an axe

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Nov 27, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it happened two days ago and he was released today..with a fuckin harrassment charge, hows that?!

she was in her car trying to get away, while he's swinging his axe destroying the car.
    he has tried to kill her and himself many times..whata loon..one of these days..i think she's gonna die..i can hear her talking to her husband now and i think she's gonna go back to him...she'll be dead soon, i figure..ladies, dont let this happen to you.

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

wackness. that does suck.

3. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

TELL THAT BITCH TO COME BACK RIGHT NOW.... i put down the axe, im fucking starving i need dinner!

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

the worst power dynamics..
    some men need a lesson.
    hope it works out for her.

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

they need the "wheres my dinner bitch" statue.

6. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

it will never work out for her........

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my freind stabbed his dad so hes on medication now.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you should tell her to keep staying with you.

so her husband comes to your house and axes your asses.

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

taken from somethingawful.com

ehh close enough

[​IMG]

10. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

Can a female of this board please explain why WOMEN tend to go back to there boyfriends/husbands after a large case of domestic violence it is like walking into a hick bar [KKK] and screaming I love Negros. You probably wont get away without a beating.

11. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

http://www.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/rejectedvalentines/Dextor_cook.jpg'>

SAD SHIT:D

12. old_woman

old_woman Guest

word? I did was doing art and was arrested and they didt let me out for 3 days! thats 1 ay longer than a murderer...a weekend in jail.
    I should pick up a more violent hobby instead, like axing.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

get your name in her will wonka!

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew