MY last ad final thread GOODBYE

Guest cooterman

Guest cooterman

i came here to express my sexuallity and my thoughts and feelins i never knew all of u could be so evil....... but its ok......i had some posts and u didnt like them....... im sorry....ive read the mail and it all says u hate me.......ban me.....kill me.........sleep withm dog for al i care......goodbye..and i wont com back either no matter how much u beg......cry.....whine........ its not happening......i wont make anymore usernames.....good bye......all i ever wa ted to do is talk about my favorite subject......THE COOTER.....i guess not.....goodbye....i hope u all r happy for hurtin me and killing my once lively spirit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

enos2002?...haha,I think he high-tailed it outta here after I killed him with a verse in the old freestyle thread...I noticed someone posted that rhyme in a few of his threads..I know that had to hurt...Blink,Coots and a few others annoy the shit out of me...asking retarded questions and acting hard on the internet...haha,I just laugh.Coots,you are a flamer,straight up.haha.

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by cooterman

i came here to express my sexuallity and my thoughts and feelins i never knew all of u could be so evil....... but its ok......i had some posts and u didnt like them....... im sorry....ive read the mail and it all says u hate me.......ban me.....kill me.........sleep withm dog for al i care......goodbye..and i wont com back either no matter how much u beg......cry.....whine........ its not happening......i wont make anymore usernames.....good bye......all i ever wa ted to do is talk about my favorite subject......THE COOTER.....i guess not.....goodbye....i hope u all r happy for hurtin me and killing my once lively spirit

yeah, who is this guy and what or who is The Cooter?

Archived