Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my homie....

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Wind, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Wind

Wind Guest

heres my homies piece it says "TWINKY"...http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00249786f00000007.jpg'>
    COMENTS PLEASE SO I CAN HELP HIM OUT...

2. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

First off get a new name cause twinky i mean what are you a gay young boy? second get your fucking drugs and paraphinalia off the fucking paper cause your only doing that to make up for how shitty the fucking crap on the paper is. Why are you using so many colors? Why are you peicing keep it simple try to make a simple black and white bomb develop some style off of that. Look at other peoples things and get influenced. Try and figure out what a handstyle is and learn how to do it.I doubt youll be able to do anyof this so just quit while your ahead.

Oh yea !!!first!!!

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

looks like you...i mean "he" is trying to be artsy. take that drug crap off the pic. it doesn't make your sketch look any better.

4. Wind

Wind Guest

THIS IS WHAT MY FRIEND SAYS: FUCK YOU IM A STRATE UP STONER IM ABOUT TO PACK ANTOHRER BOWL..I ADMIT I KINDA KILLED IT WIHT THE COLORING BUT I THINK THE LETTERS ARE DOPE..YOUR FUKIN GAY...PIECE OUT
    TWINKY..ONER

5. Wind

Wind Guest

aND THIS ISNT My work I WRITE ANTE onE hf....

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

WoOpS. I ThOuGhT YoU WeRe Like,,,PreTeNdInG LiKe It's SoMeOnE eLSe's SketCh WheN iT's rEaLLy YoUrS.

So HoW DiD yOuR FreInD AcTuaLLy SaY tHe wOrd, "ANTOHRER," oUtLoUd?

7. MeNaCe 25K

MeNaCe 25K New Jack

WORD OF ADVISE...

I'M A BIG STONER... I ENJOY SMOKIN' A BLUNT, DRINKING A FEW BEERS AND THROWIN' A PIECE DOWN ON PAPER OR BRICK... BUT THESE HATERS ARE RIGHT... KEEP THAT SHIT OFF YOUR WORK!!! ANYWAYS, BALANCE YOUR LETTERS OUT... LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE BREAKING OFF AND HAVE NO PARTICULAR PATTERN... ASS FOR THE COLORS... DEVELOP YOUR LETTERS, STICK TO SIMPLE COLORS... PICK A BASE AND BLEND SOME OTHERS INTO IT... KEEP IN WITHIN YOUR LETTERING... SOMEWHAT???

[email protected]*:king: wE

8. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

9. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

it obviously symbolizes the downward spiral of humanity straight into shit-dom. obviously.

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

12. colonisms

colonisms Member

i dunno i find it amusing that you call people who criticized your work gay, when you write twinky oner

13. yoink

yoink Elite Member

dog that marijuana there, and like the pipe just totally makes the sketch yo...thats so cool...and like so not planned.

then read what tyler said.

again.:eek:

14. type R

type R Senior Member

maybe if he cut down on the smoking his shit wouldnt be so wack.

15. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member