Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

moral dilemma

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, Mar 1, 2003.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

what do you do when youre best friends girlfriend wants you? when she hits on you more than him, and makes jokes with a little more than an undertone to you and even told you she wants you?

im debating. i definitely do not want to fuck over my boy like that. but then again i havnt had any ass in the longest time and masterbation isnt cutting it. and shes a really cool chick.
    what the hell should i do?

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Cut your flesh and worship satan.

3. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I see Hell's gates
    Towering high
    And dark are they
    I die!

5. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ahh rot in hell!!...
    ( just to stay true to the definate lucifer realated trend theat has maifested itself so far)

6. ModelCitizen

ModelCitizen Guest

Girl sounds like trouble. You should fuck your friend instead.

7. krie

krie Guest

dam, this is happenin to me too. shes always flirting with me, smiling at me n shit, sending me text mobile fone messages etc. i gotta girl and i love her heaps, and this other girl knows that so why the hell does she still try. she has a boyfriend, some girls are just strait out dumb.

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

DO NOT FUCK HER
    UNLESS U WANNA GO THROUGH LOTS OF BEEF AND OTHER UNNECESSARY SHIT

BRO - S BEFORE HOE'S MOTHERAAAAAFUCKAAAAA

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

What about the girl who likes you best friend....ahhhhhhhhhhh and you dont even like the girl who likes you.....

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Trouble. TROUBLE.

Pack your dick and walk away.

Pebelee dat.

11. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

I think I'm gonna buy this kid a beer.

12. bigdork

bigdork Guest

bro's before hoes. tell your boy shes a skank ass and to dump her before she fucks him over.

13. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

agreed.. tell her to back the fuck up and say exactly ...

cause true friends are a lifetime.. and there will always be plenty of pussy..plus you dont wanna hit some shit your boy already did .. you know where her mouths been.... and i mean if they break up or something and you still want to hit it..make sure its okay with him first..
    and you need pussy? doesnt she have a friend?

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

dont be a fucktard
    just let the skank move on
    fuck that bros before hoes shit
    just be a friend

15. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Junior Member

Fuck her and I will kick yer ass...