Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

models... not super

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by When, Aug 16, 2003.

1. When

When 12oz Loyalist

so who else is in the nerd army with me?
    i love putting together scale models
    it may not be cool, but damn its fun

right now im working on a 65' chevelle ss396 z16
    ive shaved it painted it safety blue and now im working on a bitchin suspension for it

other recent endeavors include a
    98 dodge ram, which i shaved, bodydropped, 4linked and painted black with purple pearl

and a 97 ford f150 that recieved the same treatment along with a unibody
    chopped top, and a pepto pink paintjob

2. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

im interested in seeing process shots if you have any.

-bobby

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

me: gloe
    travis: COOL
    travis: I MADE A GRILLED CHEESE ON A HEEL OF BREAD|
    travis: STEPHEN
    me: me?
    travis: WHAT?
    me: GLEOGL

4. unconscience

unconscience Banned

:lol:

Grilled Cheese kicks ass.:yum:

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i still get lego catalogs in the mail

6. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

word the fuck up! yes i am on th enerd army tip as well.
    current projects include: the a-team van , a lowrider citation (yes thats right) a impala (65 i believe) and one more , since i moved i havent even looked at these , lemmie hit the basement...

7. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

personal favorites....

`32 Ford 3-Window Coupe Street Rod
    One of the all-time greats! The classic 3-window coupe was a special body produced for Ford that grabbed the attention of all the street rod enthusiasts. Features: Ford 302 engine mounted on a one-piece frame with detachable fenders, waterslide decals.

[​IMG]
    this has sooo many possibilities... i have built this one twice...

Mazmanian `41 Willys Gasser
    In the `60s, one of the most popular drag racing classes were the gassers. Top teams from around the country were stuffing monster motors into a variety of cars, especially the `41 Willys. Big John was known for his fast speeds and gorgeous candy red paint. The Hemi powered coupe was one of the era's biggest crowd pleasers. Features: Detailed Hemi engine, authentic Big John graphics.
    [​IMG]

christ almighty , this one was probally the most difficult to build ever (i built the stone woods and cook version) mostly due to poor molds , and warped parts (the replacements were warped as well...)

8. ares

ares Member

Re: Re: models... not super

That is like one of my dream vehicles! One day Ill own one...

A-team was on today:D

9. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

hey when

do you have any prefrence to maufacturer?

10. 455

455 Guest

<--------working on a '67 Impala right now.

11. Damn, how the fuck did i sleep on this thread?...i Guess i didnt click because when i read Models..not super i thought that this thread would be full of busted chicks:eek:

Anyway, i build planes and i'm pretty damn good...I have dozens of process flicks but thats the reason i built the fuckers in the first place.

I didnt got in that shit for the hobby itself, but after doing it i discovered its damn good.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

THAT IS AWESOME. I WISH I DID.

http://www.brown.edu/webmaster/images/convocation.gif'>

My favorite thing I get in the mail is issues of W magazine (which i proudly subscribed to).

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Re: OF THE