1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

KRSONE is fucking stupid

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rodney Trotter, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

KRSONE is fucking stupid

Discussion started by Rodney Trotter - Jul 15, 2004

One of my friends sent me the link to this and I thought it was pretty funny, so I've posted it here for you. Fresh for 2004 suckers.

Link here

http://sergone.ill-natured.com/blog/pics/krs.jpg'>

"Shit like 9 years ago, or when ever it fucking was I enrolled in krsone's bullshit hip hop temple and a year later you know what the fuck the I got? A fucking Xeroxed picture of his face saying "hiphop lives in you." what a bunch of bullshit. At the time it didn't bother me cause I thought I was actually doing something for the "kulture." but at the time I was also a stupid 15 year old kid who thought hiphop would take over the world and that the underground would over come and graffiti would be legal as people breakdanced there way into the UN.

fuck I don't know, I was dumb, young and the only thing I didn't hate was rap music. I believed all that 4 elements bullshit, and at the time I guess there was some need for "true school." Shit I had just discovered the internet and would just type hiphop into a search engine and go to every link that popped up. Around this same time I started painting with my friends, getting up often as we could. I also bought a bunch of shitty turntables for some guy in the free ads. I bought 5 shitty beltdrives for 45 bucks. I'd destroy one with my horrible scratching techniques and then just go on to the next turntable. I convinced my mother to buy me a mixer from upstairs records. You would have thought I won the lottery the day that piece of shit mixer should up. I was fucking ecstatic and went in my room and tore it up as only a dj of my stature could. The fucking fader on my new mixer was as smooth as a parking brake. But I didn't know this, I thought every fader worked like that, at least that's how the ones at radioshack felt too. I'd watch videos, record all the mix shows on phoenix radio stations, and watch video after video. Dreaming that some day I would be on there flexing my scratch techniques. I didn't even try to practice mixing, I had been told it was important but I said fuck that why mix when you can scratch. I couldn't scratch for shit but that wasn't going to stop me from making my first tape.

My mixtape was a fucking travesty. I had ruined most of my working turntables so I was reduced to the last two working beltdrives I had. Only one of them had anti-skate so that's the only one I could scratch on. It was a hi quality turntable from JC Penny, the motor had the torque of a spinning quarter. After doing my amazing scratches I'd have to push the record back up to speed just so it wouldn't sound like a skrew tape. If only I hadn't, I'd be the next Michael watts. So I'd do my mixes scratching with one table and then mixing with the other, but the problem was I wanted more scratching and I didn't have enough records to even make a whole tape. So I hooked up my walkmen and my mom's boombox that had a cd player. I only had one y-connector so I'd switch between the two. Oh and I didn't have a tapedeck that could actually record so I had to borrow one from a friend. I thought I was so fucking cool, well until I played the tape back. Then I found out how bad I really was. I entertained the idea of being a dj for a while, that is until I decided to spend more on car parts than records. Years later I would throw my shitty turntables out a window.

Anyways, back to krs one. I'm sick and tired of this hip hop religious stance motherfuckers are taking. KRS needs to realize that he's not really the "teacha." Just because magazines call you that doesn't not make your crazy dream reality. He talks about how through his faith in hip hop he has received so much. That's some straight bullshit, its because he is a fucking rapper that he has received so much. He got people to support his stupid ideas because he's fucking famous. As long as you has some amount of fame there is someone out there to carry your nutsack for you. How else do you think carrot top still gets jobs. Having faith in hip hop is a worthless endeavor. Hip hop has had a huge impact on my life but that is because I participate in it not because its some guiding light taking me on the path to some bullshit enlightenment. There is no hip hop gospel, fuck hip hop doesn't even exist, its just a fucking atmosphere, a feeling. Its nothing tangible, an experience. Its not a culture, you can't be raised hiphop, you can't have hiphop food. The hiphop style of clothing is something that has been prepackaged for your ass.

Fuck I don't even know why I'm typing this shit, I don't even care enough, its just that I'm still mad at krs one for sending me that stupid Xerox picture of his face. Every time I read one of his wacko ideas on hiphop kulture I just get pissed and reminded of how stupid that shit is. So fuck you krs one, you wasted my fucking time you ass hole, and fuck the wutang army too, you wasted my time also and you never even sent me my wutang solider ID card, and fuck the kool aid klub, you never gave me shit...and where is all that free crap that I mailed away for in the back of boy's life, I never got none of that shit, fucking cocksmokes. Oh and fuck that company that made me sell stationary promising I'd get all these stupid fucking prizes, I worked my ass off for that shit and all I ever got was a shitty pogo stick. That thing fucking sucked dick. I broked the fucking piece of shit trying to pogo jump out of a tree, what a fucking jip.

fuck anyone that ever tricked me into mailing some bullshit in to join their club or culture, it was all a crock of shit. Thanks for wasting my childhood you fucking cocks."

I think he's kinda hit the nail on the head.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Jul 15, 2004

i agree, he is fucking stupid. so is all his music. and lyrics.

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Jul 15, 2004

someone got ripped off....how u gonna go to a class to be hiphop

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Jul 15, 2004

and he is not stupid or wack....krsone is a inovator of hiphop....if it wasnt for him we would of never been where we r now...

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Jul 15, 2004

http://i.myspace.com/02/72/302720/10245676_l.jpg'>

"YEAH HE'S PRETTY STUPID"

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Jul 15, 2004

that azz is ridiculouz.
    i've never really liked krs that much.
    i feel like a traitor.
    god help me.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

http://i.myspace.com/70/27/457207/1921640_l.jpg'>
    "I ACCENTUATE MY ASS WITH SKINTIGHT JUMPSUITS I GET AT THE SWAPMEET"

whats up with these big asses and the outfits right? its weird.. well, the outfits are.

anyway: KRS has a big nose, these girls has huge asses.

8. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Jul 15, 2004

KRS-One is a Neanderthal.

i saw him live last october for freeeeeeeeeeeee

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

http://i.myspace.com/02/72/302720/10245726_l.jpg'>
    "you lie"

10. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Jul 15, 2004

dee.
    your cracking me up.
    I like your lame excuse too.
    anyway: KRS has a big nose, these girls has huge asses.

geez. My ass is completely meager next to these mounds of plenty.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

my excuse is lame:(

12. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Jul 15, 2004

i wouldn't even have a penis if i was going to hump them

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Nutonce

Nutonce 12oz Member

Nutonce - Replied Jul 15, 2004

i cried laughing.

Nutonce - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Jul 15, 2004

That Picture of KRSone is classic..He looks high on life.

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra 12oz Senior Member

LaCosaNostra - Replied Jul 15, 2004

JEEZ, WHAT A HATER! HE DRINKIN' SOME HATERADE!

DaNcEn'GrAfF!!!

H1pH0p!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LaCosaNostra - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: