ID cards for uk

DaDecorators

Any one out there know if the ID card will be able to be tracked by satellite? If so then this is the beginning of the end......unless we do something about it!

-" Rise like lions after slumber

in unvanquishable number

shake your chains to earth like dew

which in sleep have fallen on you

we are many they are few" - SHELLY.. with a little change. ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Dec 1 2004, 09:51 AM

i dont know whats going on. id cards are going to track you? why not just leave your id card at home.

you cant leave them at home by law you will be finned 1000 quid...and if you try to use someone elses you can be finned 2500 quid or jailed.

the problem is that the police will have the power to stop anyone and ask to see the id card....just because they want to.

the satellite thing isnt definate but the card will have an embedded micro chip as will the US cards when they come out and satellites can pick up on micro chip positions if they programme them to.

this is big trouble in little world...we need to riot and demonstrate (all the under 50's) to stop this one and it has to be global.

but the thing is that the way they will convince you that the cards will make your life easier...ie you wont need cash...you can us the card for everything and your account will be debited...when you get petrol...food...go to the doctors...eventually everything.

books have been written about this shit....1984 George Orwell....this is no joke for humanities freedom....this is the first in many steps to enslavement....50 to 100 yrs I feel sorry for the next generations if we dont do something now.

Im not a tree huggin hippy thats for sure. You were prolly that retard in class that thought everything was gonna fail when it became 2000.....

you had your bomb shelter in your yard, closed all your bank accounts, stocked up on bottled water.

earmuffs/not givin a fuck about the future

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 1 2004, 11:09 AM

Im not a tree huggin hippy thats for sure. You were prolly that retard in class that thought everything was gonna fail when it became 2000.....

you had your bomb shelter in your yard, closed all your bank accounts, stocked up on bottled water.

earmuffs/not givin a fuck about the future

listen you mug theres a difference between being a tree hugger and being a molotov chukker, freedom fighter, anti government, revolutionary bomer.

when was the last time you cut a high tension double steel fence to paint a train, when was the last time you did insides on the subway? ( Im guessing your a yank)

I did yesterday and do you know what I wrote fuk the police and free palestine.

go listen to immortal technique....he might be able to communicate some realness to your confused mind. at the end of the day you are either on their side or ours and by arguing with me your taking their side.

cant you see that the same system that dosnt want graff is the same one that dosnt care about the world in years to come and continues to wage wars and pollute everything and take away our human rights. read nigga..switch off the TV and read!

Originally posted by EarMuffs@Dec 1 2004, 11:38 AM

heres me doing a inside on a train.......

inside.jpg

fuck immortal techniquue......

and the day graffiti becomes legal is the day I would quit.

now go away...

I'm going to sleep

who said anything about graff being legal?

and fuk immortal tech?...lol

yeah go to sleep.... I think youve said enuf

in theory it all sounds a bit iffy, dadecorators.

but, in reality you know its not going to run as smoothly as thought. there will be the initial teething problems, mans are going to break the card accidentally (whoops, just sat on it!), people will loose them (just how many times have you lost a travelcard or your bank card?) plus countless other stuff...

a bit off topic, but fuck it......

da decorators, what you said about lu fencing, it's interesting that despite sg's, silent alarms etc still the biggest detterent for most people is the fences. There such a pain in the arse to cut. It takes forever to cut a hole big enough to squeeze through and everytime you vut one of the links it makes a very loud PING noise that draws attention. And the new 2 layer ones are even worse :hatred:

back on topic....

ID cards are some serious gestapo style tactics from"labour", but it's going to happen regardless of any protests. 2 million people, 1 quarter of the population of london protested against going to war, but it still happened.

And meanwhile the man who put the whole ID card scheme into motion is busy fucking married women. And giving them free travelcards :evil:

And being an english thing, the reluctatnce of the population to embrace the new technologywill lead to huge delays with putting the idea into reality.I reckon you'll be right until 2015 heh heh. it'll only add a new thrill if you go painting just means the mouse has to be smarter than the cat. Fuck the eyes in the skies :five-o:

ok now i havent been to england but does this mean not everyone there has to have a id? allot of states require that you have a id on you at all times or you can be jailed for up to 30 days or fined some cash but they never enforce it.

the future of id and implants doesnt scare me in the slightest either, why worry the security of such things is always lagging behind some clever person, and the knowledge always gets out on how to do things and change things your not supposed to, the more high tech it gets the easier it gets to change it to suit you in some ways, and from what i have heard about the security features for the new passports that are being made is they are a complete joke, for instance on the us passports it would be possible to sit somewhere with a palm pilot and a little scanner and read all the chips on peoples passports to get all thier information.

I dont see how this shit is gonna work.

What if ur playing football

or going for a swim?

or when heads start gettin jacked for their identity.

Someone point out some realistic benefits of it.

I cant see them tracing every person in the united kingdom by satellite, shit sounds a bit advanced. And anyway, if ur in a yard or whatnot and all goes well, noones gonna ask to see ur id card.

which is probably is not what ur gettin at.

These gonna be photo id?

if not whats the point

i dont think theres gonna be any real changes for our generation but as somone said, its the beginning of the end.

you can be tracked now by your mobile phone but i havent heard police yet using that as evidence "explain what you were doing here" etc

i bet the people who will make the cards are big government backers n all.

blairs wack, bring back the conservatives, and keep off the grass!

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by phels@Dec 1 2004, 09:21 PM

you can be tracked now by your mobile phone but i havent heard police yet using that as evidence "explain what you were doing here" etc

!

Evidence of location based on mobiles is used quite a lot in court cases for serious crimes. So what clever people do is leave their mobile at home turned on and get their girl to phone someone whilst they are out. Makes it look like they were at home.