Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I took a snap of my girl 'in action' but.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Dec 6, 2001.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

I took a snap of my girl workin it, but.....

:rolleyes:

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Good Job!! Maybe if I take a look at that previously mentioned photo I could give you a few tips.:idea: :crazy: ;)

3. avils

avils Senior Member

"yourphotos" is down for maintanence.. :rolleyes:

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

no idea bro...just one tip: make sure you deleted it off the disk or smart card after you were finished!

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

just make an account with one of the ....lots of image hosting sights in "IMAGE HOSTING LIST" posted by yours truly....there are so many photoshop people on here i'm sure they could doctor it right up

6. Dude, pray your girl wont be interested on checkin 'that site you're always on'
    You'll have to learn takin blowjobs to your self...
    Seriously now, if the areas in her face are burned (white) you cant do shit about it. Brightness/contrast usually fixes these things but there is a limit

7. dropone

dropone Member

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hey tess....if you get a chance get in touch on aol instant messenger: boogiehanded....ive got a quick question for you

9. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

:::cough cough:::: no thats not true....there are things you can do depending on the severity of the flash burn.....feel me?

10. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

fuck that one flick..take more player

11. BIG T

BIG T Member

and email them to me!!!!!!:D

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

hahahahahaha drop that flick is awsome!!!

::awwwwwww:::

13. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

i've had some good results with curves in Photoshop.. so much so, rarely do i use brightness/contrast anymore.. kinda tricky though.

14. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

drop's flick is rad! what the....

15. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

a rabbit with a pancake on its head!!!!