I have no life

InnerCityRebel

Well i have come to this evil moment in my life tonight.Here are my plans.

Friday night...

Do nothing and sit home on 12 oz prophet and other websites.While my lady chills with her friend and watches boring movies i have no desire to se..

Saturday afternoon..

Go to the Belmont tunnels and paint..

Saturday night..

Stay home again with my lady maybe rent a movie or go see Spiderman 2 if i feel like gettin of my ass..

Sunday afternoon...

Hopefully paint some new spot with this one kid if he ain't working..

Sunday night...

Just chill and do nothing again since i have to wake up early for work the next day..

A weekend with I-Patch-Clan..

Can some please tell me their weekend stories and show pictures of their weekend adventures...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like you have a good life.

I just have my alcohol, and Final Fantasy XI which is not working. I could do some art but I'm not feeling very inspired. I could go for a drive but I don't know where to go.

And that brings me back to beer, beer, beer, beer.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

damn i forgot i have a 6 pack of MGD in the fridge..looks like i will have to drink it..thanks for the idea villain

Haha... Didn't mean to be a bad influence. I dunno... It's kinda a catch 22.... I usually just go out to shows... whatcha gon do otherwise? Go out and drink? I'm already doing that. Well maybe I could meet some people but ... what am I going to say? "Hi I'm sad and depressed! How are you?" Eh.... I guess I'll just lay around and watch tech tv since I'm out of beer.

g'night.

Originally posted by slave_one

i have no life either...i'm on the computer all day at work, and then i go home and i STILL get on the computer; ultra-loser right here.

i painted at belmont last monday thinking it was gonna be my last time painting there; i got sad.

i feel ya on belmont.i know that day is gettin closer..I have trying to go at least every other week...

if anyone wants to entertain me hit me up on aim..VlerIPC

i dont get out much to meet new people which i should be doing, but i dont have the energy or anything in me to go make some effort.

plus i dont really care to go out to a club or bar or wherever else by myself and look for girls or whatever.

ouch.. salary sucks. well depending on the salary.

i'm getting time and a half so it make it a little easier to do.

but i'm kind of pissed. i was out with my boss last night until the bars closed and i made it a point to drag my hungover self out of bed and get in here early b/c he said he would too. and he's still not here....that bastard! oh well i'm out soon, no mada what.

friday..called off work and got drunk at my buddys house then went over to my other dudes house and we had some more people over and a big bonfire. that bonfire was sweet, it was huge..in it we burned a 2 dressers and an old quarterpipe.

saturday..got drunk as fuck and went painting

sunday - layin low..prolly grab lunch with my sis today

been a good weekend so far...

friday night i kicked it with some friends at a friends house and we all just sat around drinking and talking, good times.

saturday night a girlfriend of mine had a birthday party getogether type shit that was pretty fucking dope. we drank, played spades and dominoes, and finally there were a bunch of hotties there i could look at and talk to... shit was off the meat rack sons.

today im going to pay some bills, maybe start a canvas, maybe go paint, and then go look for some shit i dont need. yeaaaaah.

Archived