Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have no life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by InnerCityRebel, Jul 9, 2004.

1. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Well i have come to this evil moment in my life tonight.Here are my plans.

Friday night...
    Do nothing and sit home on 12 oz prophet and other websites.While my lady chills with her friend and watches boring movies i have no desire to se..

Saturday afternoon..
    Go to the Belmont tunnels and paint..

Saturday night..
    Stay home again with my lady maybe rent a movie or go see Spiderman 2 if i feel like gettin of my ass..

Sunday afternoon...
    Hopefully paint some new spot with this one kid if he ain't working..

Sunday night...
    Just chill and do nothing again since i have to wake up early for work the next day..

A weekend with I-Patch-Clan..

Can some please tell me their weekend stories and show pictures of their weekend adventures...

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

Sounds like you have a good life.
    I just have my alcohol, and Final Fantasy XI which is not working. I could do some art but I'm not feeling very inspired. I could go for a drive but I don't know where to go.
    And that brings me back to beer, beer, beer, beer.

3. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i just made a knightbats myspace profile.

you have no life?

:)

4. InnerCityRebel

damn i forgot i have a 6 pack of MGD in the fridge..looks like i will have to drink it..thanks for the idea villain

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Haha... Didn't mean to be a bad influence. I dunno... It's kinda a catch 22.... I usually just go out to shows... whatcha gon do otherwise? Go out and drink? I'm already doing that. Well maybe I could meet some people but ... what am I going to say? "Hi I'm sad and depressed! How are you?" Eh.... I guess I'll just lay around and watch tech tv since I'm out of beer.
    g'night.

6. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i have no life either...i'm on the computer all day at work, and then i go home and i STILL get on the computer; ultra-loser right here.

i painted at belmont last monday thinking it was gonna be my last time painting there; i got sad.

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

dude, to spice up your life, you should take a bunch of pictures at the belmont place, then make a thread out of it.

8. InnerCityRebel

i feel ya on belmont.i know that day is gettin closer..I have trying to go at least every other week...

if anyone wants to entertain me hit me up on aim..VlerIPC

9. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I wanna walk around Belmont buck-naked with my dick in my hand.

10. InnerCityRebel

shit i think the crack heads have beat ya to that one Theo..

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I was thinking of heading over there this weekend actually.. but now having said that.. i probably wont. Besides, im out of paint and i really dont see the point in wheat pasting over there. Oh well.

12. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i dont get out much to meet new people which i should be doing, but i dont have the energy or anything in me to go make some effort.

plus i dont really care to go out to a club or bar or wherever else by myself and look for girls or whatever.

13. $360

$360 Elite Member

i can make toast.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i'm listening to the skratch bastid mixtape... shit is krunk
    [​IMG]

15. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew