Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i hate fat people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MystikPW, Aug 22, 2001.

1. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

Ive noticed that most women that are fat are huge pains in the ass...fat guys more or less tend to have the same problem...but this has caused me to have a fairly large prejudice towards fat people...does anyone else notice this? i mean the fat secretaries always have fucking problems with you...fat teachers have the same...even fat ladies that live around the corner...who agrees?

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

there are 2 types of fat.

jolly fat. generally happy people. very jolly and santa like.

grouchy fat. there fat and they know it. and they are always mean. they suck.

3. LUKY

LUKY Member

i have a few jolly old fat ass buddies, they can cook hella good food and call everyone else skinny. sometimes they know a lot of girls cuz girls think of them as "safe" so its dope sometimes to know fatasses.

4. hipnos

hipnos Guest

i think you are stupid. think about how pissed off you'd be if you were overweight living in a society that values appearance over a whole lot of shit. yeah, i'd be pretty angry. now think about how you'd react when people gave you funny looks, or you overheard them snickering or saying shit under their breath. you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself, and that self-loathing would probably manifest itself as anger or hyperdefensiveness. also think about the fact that people, a lot of times, don't choose to be overweight, and it doesn't always have to do with the amount of food eaten. finally, think about the pieces of shit that have no fucking compassion whatsoever and crack on people about something as trivial as a weight problem... guess what, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES. so, to end this, i say just try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. and if you can't even do that, then fuck you.

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 08-22-2001).]

5. beardo

beardo Guest

word to hipnos.

overweight people are just an easy target, kinda like hippies.

6. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

the guy above me is prolly 5 foot 1,380 pounds.
    be nice to fat people,or they will crush you.
    even though glutiny is a sin i still fel bad.
    to hate someone cause of how they look is pretty fuckin childish

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im getting fat but i happen to like my bitch tits.

8. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

down with the hipnos post.

9. hipnos

hipnos Guest

10. hipnos

hipnos Guest

oh yeah, and ironically, i'm a skinny fucker.

11. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i did this post a long ass time ago. bump for you.

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

shut up faggot hippies are for us big boned people to rip on and you guys have skids(slipknot kids)

and they have their animals which they in turn abuse!

it's a cycle

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

As this moment of realization hit me I felt the sprites smile and step back. They told me I WAS The One and this WAS real and that it would never end.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i sometimes can be thougtless like that but hipnos is right...keep your shit in check....its easy to say "well, they wouldnt be so fat if they excersised and ate right" but some people dont have that dicipline or motivation or plain do not have the physical ability to lose weight....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

15. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

god i hate fuckin hate hippies