Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MystikPW

i hate fat people

Ive noticed that most women that are fat are huge pains in the ass...fat guys more or less tend to have the same problem...but this has caused me to have a fairly large prejudice towards fat people...does anyone else notice this? i mean the fat secretaries always have fucking problems with you...fat teachers have the same...even fat ladies that live around the corner...who agrees?

there are 2 types of fat.

jolly fat. generally happy people. very jolly and santa like.

grouchy fat. there fat and they know it. and they are always mean. they suck.

i have a few jolly old fat ass buddies, they can cook hella good food and call everyone else skinny. sometimes they know a lot of girls cuz girls think of them as "safe" so its dope sometimes to know fatasses.

Guest hipnos

i think you are stupid. think about how pissed off you'd be if you were overweight living in a society that values appearance over a whole lot of shit. yeah, i'd be pretty angry. now think about how you'd react when people gave you funny looks, or you overheard them snickering or saying shit under their breath. you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself, and that self-loathing would probably manifest itself as anger or hyperdefensiveness. also think about the fact that people, a lot of times, don't choose to be overweight, and it doesn't always have to do with the amount of food eaten. finally, think about the pieces of shit that have no fucking compassion whatsoever and crack on people about something as trivial as a weight problem... guess what, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES. so, to end this, i say just try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. and if you can't even do that, then fuck you.

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 08-22-2001).]

Guest beardo

word to hipnos.

overweight people are just an easy target, kinda like hippies.

the guy above me is prolly 5 foot 1,380 pounds.

be nice to fat people,or they will crush you.

even though glutiny is a sin i still fel bad.

to hate someone cause of how they look is pretty fuckin childish

Guest hipnos

oh yeah, and ironically, i'm a skinny fucker.

Originally posted by beardo:

word to hipnos.

shut up faggot hippies are for us big boned people to rip on and you guys have skids(slipknot kids)

and they have their animals which they in turn abuse!

it's a cycle

As this moment of realization hit me I felt the sprites smile and step back. They told me I WAS The One and this WAS real and that it would never end.

i sometimes can be thougtless like that but hipnos is right...keep your shit in check....its easy to say "well, they wouldnt be so fat if they excersised and ate right" but some people dont have that dicipline or motivation or plain do not have the physical ability to lose weight....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest HESHIANDET

god i hate fuckin hate hippies

Originally posted by beardo:

word to hipnos.

but not everyone chooses to be fat...you make a choice to be a hippy.

The thing is, although i understand that hey, they have to deal with their overweightness or whatever you want to call it, i dont see why they have to be cocks about it...i mean mentally retarded people arent assholes...most of them have good attitudes about life...why is it that fat people have to be assholes...its not my fault theyre fat so why take it out on me? Again, im not saying all fat people are assholes...i mean sure i have a lot of friends that arent exactly what people call skinny...but they dont let it turn then into dicks...if youre fat, its most likely your own falt even though there are exceptions...so fucking attempt to change if you dont like it as hard as it might be

damn im not fat, but im not skinny, and you know whats red and yellow and looks good on a hippy?

fire!

there is no reason to be fat. with all the diets and gyms everywhere....i dont really have a problem with fat people but i catch myself saying "shes good looking but shed be off the hook if she lost some weight" all the time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this