i hate fat people

MystikPW

Ive noticed that most women that are fat are huge pains in the ass...fat guys more or less tend to have the same problem...but this has caused me to have a fairly large prejudice towards fat people...does anyone else notice this? i mean the fat secretaries always have fucking problems with you...fat teachers have the same...even fat ladies that live around the corner...who agrees?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos

i think you are stupid. think about how pissed off you'd be if you were overweight living in a society that values appearance over a whole lot of shit. yeah, i'd be pretty angry. now think about how you'd react when people gave you funny looks, or you overheard them snickering or saying shit under their breath. you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself, and that self-loathing would probably manifest itself as anger or hyperdefensiveness. also think about the fact that people, a lot of times, don't choose to be overweight, and it doesn't always have to do with the amount of food eaten. finally, think about the pieces of shit that have no fucking compassion whatsoever and crack on people about something as trivial as a weight problem... guess what, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES. so, to end this, i say just try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. and if you can't even do that, then fuck you.

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 08-22-2001).]

Originally posted by beardo:

word to hipnos.

overweight people are just an easy target, kinda like hippies.

shut up faggot hippies are for us big boned people to rip on and you guys have skids(slipknot kids)

and they have their animals which they in turn abuse!

it's a cycle

i sometimes can be thougtless like that but hipnos is right...keep your shit in check....its easy to say "well, they wouldnt be so fat if they excersised and ate right" but some people dont have that dicipline or motivation or plain do not have the physical ability to lose weight....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

The thing is, although i understand that hey, they have to deal with their overweightness or whatever you want to call it, i dont see why they have to be cocks about it...i mean mentally retarded people arent assholes...most of them have good attitudes about life...why is it that fat people have to be assholes...its not my fault theyre fat so why take it out on me? Again, im not saying all fat people are assholes...i mean sure i have a lot of friends that arent exactly what people call skinny...but they dont let it turn then into dicks...if youre fat, its most likely your own falt even though there are exceptions...so fucking attempt to change if you dont like it as hard as it might be

there is no reason to be fat. with all the diets and gyms everywhere....i dont really have a problem with fat people but i catch myself saying "shes good looking but shed be off the hook if she lost some weight" all the time.

hahahaha OPIUM dude that picture was fucked up.

Anyway, I gotta agree. Jolly fat people are great, usually big black women are the best! I had a big black school nurse in elementary school and she'd always give you cookies she made and stuff like that. If I was sick I always just wanted to crawl up in a ball and fall asleep in her big pillowy breasts. sigh. But I hate big fat people who are miserable and take it out on everyone else. but then again I hate skinny people who are miserable and take it out on everyone else as well.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

I HATE THE FACT THAT LOT OF THEM R LAZY BUT ITS ALL GOOD.I TEND TO BE COOL WITH ANY KIND OF PERSON,LARGE LITTLE OLD YOUNG PRETTY PRETTY UGLY WEIRD NORMAL.BUT I HATE PEOPLE,I HATE GOIN TO PLACES WHERE ALOT OF PEOPLE R CUZ I HAVE A SOCIAL DISORDER I THINK,I GET FREEKED OUT,UM I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WEN I WERK,THEY R SO ANNOYING ESPECIALLY STUK UP CUSTOMERS,UM BUT OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART R COOL.THEY USUALLY HAVE ALOT OF IMPORTANT LIFE TYPE THINGS TO SAY.I DO WISH EVERYONE WAS SKINNY THO.ALOT OF GIRLS IF THEY WERE ALL SKINNY THIS WORLD WOULD BE ALOT BETTER FOR ME

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

why is it that fat people have to be assholes...its not my fault theyre fat so why take it out on me?

wow. that's a good point. i didn't see it like that before. i guess you really are the victim, aren't you? i'm sorry that all fat people are blaming you for everything. damn, that's a good argument.

that's the most bullshit generalization. i'm sure you don't ever crack on retards, cause they aren't assholes, right?

i'm sorry if you started this thread out to try to look funny, but you just came off looking like an ass. george dubyah had some good advice, cause you're basically hating on someone's appearance, and trying to back it up with a stupid argument.

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by ElemEnoPee1:

oh yeah and hipnos...eat a dick

oh, but then i'd get fat, and i'd be an asshole, and you wouldn't like me. i mean, all i really want is for you to like me.

lol...this thread is funny...i agree with the hipnos post (but also the "fighting on the net is retarded" too....except for the fact that clowning those with mental health and/or development issues is even more cowardly and soul-less.)

but who am i to break up your blame-shifting fun....most people that "hate" on others for arbitrary reasons are just projecting their own self-loathing onto easy targets. its widely understood that someone like LMNOP is simply lashing out becasue his/her (most likely his)life isnt exactly wonderful. i think its sad, actually....if only you could be confident enough in yourself to let other people be who they are, not just streotypes....."fat" people seem mean or grumpy to you because you WANT them to...youre selcetively percieving that....ive worked in the service industry for years, worked in corporate jobs, worked as a messenger, etc, and i can tell you, bro, ignorant secretaries (or customers or teachers or whatever) come in all shapes, sizes, genders and colors....ive almost come to blows with some skinny-ass "admin. assistants" many a times (this a ring a bell?: "you can't come in this building without authorization...i need an extension number" "but i have the name, floor and room number, why cant i just go up?" "i cant let you in without an extension number" "yes you can" "sir, youll have to get a number or leave the building..." arrggh.)

furthermore, i can attest to the "fat" issue, cause im a big guy myself...not really that big, im like 6 foot, 220, but i get my share of "fat" jokes from skinny-ass friends....and its funny, i mean , i let it slide or whatever, but it kills me that "skinny" people think everyone thats big is big because they eat too much or dont exercise...its simply a myth. granted, some people are fat cause of bad diet and no exercise, but lots of cats, like me, are never ever gonna be skinny...i ride my bike everyday and workout at a gym all week, and eat like salads and shit, and all i do is get more muscular and bulkier....my metabolism just doesnt work that way...and it pisses lots of bigger cats off cause i know mad skinny friends who eat pizza and beer for a living and have never seen a gym or weights...mad skinny emo kids that fuckin do nothing aerobic (xcept ride their track bike to and from work) and they think theyre skinny by their own doing...shit its all metabolism. some of you skinny kids dont understand that most "fat" people work 10X as hard as you to be healthy, simply cause people villify fatness. and they CANT lose the weight...its not the way their metabolism works!! you may be able to eat frenchfries everyday and stay skinny, so you think damn, that fat girl must eat 10X as much as me!!! but the reality is, she probably eats a tenth! but your body can process it conveniently....like how many skinny kids do you know that really diet or count calories or work out? they just eat whatever and take it for granted...then they judge people that dont look like them. its fucked up. im really lucky cause im just a little bit bigger and im a guy, so i still have the good fortune to have a fly girl and all that shit, but i STILL hear jokes like "yo big guy!" and shit like that, so i can only imagine the suffering that people who are actually obese go thru...especially women. this whole country makes people feel like shit for something that genetics controls....and thats fucked up. just like clowning retarded people or black people or any "group" that you think isnt the prototypical skinny-hetero-tall-white-male.....in fact the logic that LMNOP uses to hate fat people is the same type of rhetoric used by the ku klux klan and racist groups....simply find a minority, attribute negative behavior to them, conclude that that behavior is UNIQUE to that group, then villify them because of that....its scary. like, for instance, what kind of statement is that? all fat people are mean? its ludicrous and based on no fact at all. thats how the nazis worked, no joke.

so from somebody whos been that "big guy" i can tell you, a little joking among friends is cool, im not trying be one of those psycho ultra-pc types....but the "hatred" shit is not cool...if you replace "fat people" with "women" or "asians" or "jews", all of a sudden this post becomes something really unfunny....and whats the difference between any of those groups? theyre all people that need to be "judged" (if youre gonna do that...) on a case-by-case basis. "hating" anyone based on generalizing shows a propensity for hating in general.....i feel sorry for ya.

[This message has been edited by niseNSF (edited 08-23-2001).]

Archived