Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got in a fight!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Aug 14, 2002.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

It's easier to cut and paste the convo I had with Rage...:
    (names were changed to initials...J.=abusive ex-boyfriend K.=My good friend.)

Me: I got in a fight tonight!

Rage: sweet!!!!!!

Rage: how'd it go

Me: It was so cool, I went with my friend to pick up his yearbook(Yeah, in august...we get them at the beginning of the next school year, so if you just graduated you get yours in august...) So we were up at school and this kid J. was there...
    Me : Now J. is a real asshole, he went out with my good friend K., he used to beat up K. all the time, so they broke up and last week he stopped over her house to say goodbye before he went off to college, then for no reason at all he decides it's a good idea to push her to the ground and kick her two times in her side. So now my poor friend K. has a cracked rib.

Rage: wow

Me: I told K. if I ever see J. I'd put him in a coma. So needless to say I saw him tonight.
    Me: I was waiting in the parking lot for my friends to get out of school. I was sitting on J.'s car, right on the roof so it got kinda messed up, plus I jumped on it a few times. So he comes out and sees me, this kid has only met me once and he probably forgets me so he comes over and starts screaming, "You wanna die you pussy? what the fuck did you do that to my car for?" so I got off his car, introduced myself, "Hey, How's it going, you're J. right? I'm Kevin, Nice to meet you. I heard what you did to K....That's pretty fucked up, I bet you think your tough?" Then he looked all freaked out then he swung at me and I moved to the left and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground so I kicked him two times really hard in his side where he had kicked K..

Rage: holy shit
    Rage: damn kid
    Rage: that's a story worthy of 12oz

Me: While he was on the ground I told him if he ever comes near her again no matter how good his intentions are I'd kill him. I stood there for about 5 minutes, smoked a cigarette the whole time he was on the ground. He started to get up so I gave him my hand and helped him up as he was coming up he punched me in the stomach and i kinda stumbled back.
    Me: At the time he punched me my friends were coming out of school and saw it so they all ran over to see what was going on. Meanwhile, I'm regaining my footing and J. swings at me again and misses so my friend dan runs over with his yearbook in hand and hits J. right in the back of the head with his yearbook.

Rage: slick, get your money's worth

Me: hahaha hell yeah
    Me: J. fell to the ground after being hit in the head with a yearbook and I'm pretty sure he was knocked out. Then some teacher starts screaming "What the hell are you kids doing!?! I'm calling the cops!" so naturally we ran.
    Me: end of story.
    Me: Justice is served, I feel like a super hero.

Rage: sweet

Conclusion: I'm gonna start beating more people up. I feel good about myself, I'm gonna go make myself a spandex suit and go around beating up bad guys!

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

"You got knocked the fuck out!"

3. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

word, fighting's hot.

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

5. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah thats pretty cool.. but you should have done a bit more than kicked him in the side. he beat a girl up man, he deserves at least a busted nose and black eyes for that.

but still, good work !

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Yeah I was gonna go to town on him after he punched me. I'm pretty sure I messed up his ribs somehow.

But yeah, as much as I hate women they don't deserve to be beat up for nothing, it makes me sick. My friends were talking about going to J.'s house and beating him up some more...

7. KIND

KIND Member

he fell to the ground after getting hit once in the stomach???what a puss

8. avils

avils Senior Member

:king: :king:

9. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

no doubt
    i'd be pretty psyched out if i came out and saw someguy sitting on the roof of my car

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

you should tell K and maybe she will *wink wink*

11. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

..ok..

goodjob, keep up the good work.

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

good one but....ehhh...not good enough. there should have been some kung fu involved. im talking swinging krescent kicks, 40 mph punches, chops, throws....ect. make it ninja. next time you get into a fight, do some crazy ninja shit. take this for advice:

you see your emeny...while your up in a tree that you can jump down from. as soon as the ememy approaches, jump down from the tree right in front of him. this will make the enemy speechless with the "what the fuck just happened" look on his face. oh yeah, dress in some black ninja uniform. right away, introduce yourself with a right roundhouse kick to the side of your enemy's head. this kick to the head will make him swing left very quickly. just as he starts moving to the left, do a spinning left back kick. this will most likely make him/her go to the ground. finish it from there. and, if you wanna be a real dirtbag about it, look in the kids' pockets for money, rob em. heh....

remember, keep it ninja, and always think of yourself as a better fighter then your apponent..........

13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

14. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

15. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member