Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i got a black dude passed out in my backyard

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by •nakEd, Jun 28, 2003.

1. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

So i decided to throw a party.. because my dad and my bro are out for the day.. so it got crazy and i flipped..... kicked all the fat hoe's out 1st.. then i just kicked everyone out... so its chill now.. this one freshmen got reallly fucked up.. he drank 2 shots of everclear.. and a couple of absolute v. he passed out in my back yard... so i was like dude leave... and he just cant walk and shit.. so i put him in my car thats parked in my drive way.. so now he is passed out his mom is lookin for him and shit... crazy night...

so how was everyones FRIDAY???

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

whoa...i didn't even realize it was friday. The joys of summer and not really having a scheduled job. I didn't really do much all day, and then at night had a bit of a flatground skating session and was just fucking around with nose manuels and nose mauel nollie popshuvits out, god those things are amusing. I guess overall i'd say today was pretty good.

3. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

doesn't everyone have a black guy tied up in their backyard?

4. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

my nights just starting...but im still here, but party's start soon

5. One_in_Ten

One_in_Ten New Jack

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

its not a backyard, its a "blackyard"

7. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

It's not even dark yet, but so far has been all good.Had the day off, Finished up a piece I had been working on for the past couple days. I kept going late in the day after work so it always got dark. Went early...ran out of paint, then had to "borrow" some. Finished a roll of film and dropped em off at the lab. Put some 40's on chill, about ready to start my night.

8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

ten to one says ur car isnt gonna be there in the morning.

9. One_in_Ten

One_in_Ten New Jack

on acount'o hes a black dude and THEY steal shit.

10. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

spray him with a hose that worked once for me when some random guy passed out at one of my partys......lol

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

put him in your car, dump him off in a parking lot or pretty much anywhere. steal his money first, for gas compensation

12. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

it's kind of lame that if he were of the same skin tone as you, you'd simply say "i've got (a) freshman/faggot/some kid passed out in my yard". and dorkstar's prejudice honestly makes me sick.

13. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

I was about to say that man. You let a black guy in your car.... and left him there?! You must be crazy.... or black.

14. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

you put him on the hood of your car till he's dead like that lady from texas and see if they give the same sentence she got. Nah they'll just give you like probation cause you're white.:D :D

take a joke muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. unconscience

unconscience Banned