1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I broke my fucking leg

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Issac Brock, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Issac Brock

Issac Brock 12oz Elite Member

I broke my fucking leg

Discussion started by Issac Brock - Aug 16, 2004

So I recently moved and I was spending a few weeks with my friend for the summer to just chill with my freinds.

So one night, like the 6th night i was there, I was out bombing with like 4 friends and we hit up this place in chicago...meanwhile I told my parents that I was staying with my friend who lives in the real northern part of our suburbs. So we find this buliding with some construction being done on the fire escape, one of those things that have a platform walkway and shit above the sidewalk. So we climb up the scaffolding and on to the fire escape and catch some outlines, cause the shit was pretty hot. Right as we finish we see a narc pass by the street.

So were done with our outlines so we run across the fire escape, jump down to the platform which is like 12 feet off the ground, so I figure ill be allright and I jump down. The problem was I kinda landed on my one leg too fast and didnt absorb the force well enough so I could feel my leg break right away. I broke both bones that are in my shin area and it was sitting crooked. I sat there and screamed and my boy came and picked me up and walked me down towards the car. After a while we figured out how we would do it and we got me in to the car, streched out while two of my boys sat in the trunk (an suv trunk so not isolated from the car) and we drove all the way like a 30 minute drive at 3 in morning to a north suburban hospital, just to make it so that i had a story for my parents, who werent even in the state.

When I got to the hospital, we pulled in to the Emergency part obviously, and my boy got out of the car and ran in and told them whats up. Im expecting like a few doctors to run out and pick me up and put me in a rolling stretcher thing or something you know, help me out. Instead, like two security guards come out and theyre like "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....lets seeeeee..................................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....why dont you just put yourself in to this wheelchair right here" and im like what the fuck?! where the fuck are some doctors!! my leg is broken, i cant just move in to the wheel chair. but anyway, they just kinda hold on to my shoulders and make me do it myself while my boy holds my leg which you can literally feel the two different parts moving around seperately when you hold it. On the way in, this nurse had to hold my leg and she was complaining the whole time that she had to hold my leg, like SHE was having a bad night. I gotta wrap this up, so...

Anyway, its been 2 weeks and now im back in my house, I had to have my visit be cut short. I had to be hospitalized for like a week because I had surgery where they put a huge rod in my leg and some screws and shit. I had my cast taken off today though and my leg was all grimy and weird so i had to put it in warm water and shit and i had to take these staples out and shit. basically the whole thing sucked. dont break your leg doing graffiti.

Issac Brock - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Aug 16, 2004

Take a shit in a box and mail it to the hospital addressed to either the nurse or those guards. WHat a couple of jerks.

But my general rule is that I never jump from a height that is higher than my bodies (unless it's into water or a packed dumpster but that's a story for another day).

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. Im Broke

Im Broke 12oz Senior Member

Im Broke - Replied Aug 16, 2004

what did u tell your parents? like what did u say happend?

Im Broke - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Peanut - Replied Aug 16, 2004

shit that's beat. i thought you were gonna say that the guards at the hospital were waiting to arrest you like some fbi most wanted shit. at least you didn't get bagged.

Mr. Peanut - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Aug 16, 2004

"We were stomping this homeless guy to death and things just got a little out of hand."

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. Issac Brock

Issac Brock - Replied Aug 16, 2004

HHAHAHAHAHA its hilarious that you mention that because the building that we were at, there was a homeless guy sleepin from the beginning, but we didnt give no fuck cause we gangsta, but once i fell and broke my leg and started screamin, he dipped real fast hahahaha.

I told my parents the gayest thing ever. I told them we were walkin around at night and we were fucking around at a park bein idiots and I fell off of the top of a playground thing :lol:
    At least that didnt happen.

Im so lucky we didnt get caught though, yeah.

7. El Producto

El Producto 12oz Senior Member

El Producto - Replied Aug 16, 2004

i broke my foot on thursday, but mine wasnt in a very funny way

El Producto - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Issac Brock

howd you do it?

9. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 16, 2004

breaking bones really sucks. i've only broken 4 bones, each on seperate occasions.

live and learn, er. . ., i guess. .

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. fermentor666

fermentor666 12oz Veteran Member

fermentor666 - Replied Aug 16, 2004

That sucks, Isaac. I broke my foot 10 years ago jumping off a 2nd story balcony on a dare, didn't bend my knees when I landed. Broke/fractured about 4-5 of those little bones in your foot and I was in a cast/crutches for about 6 months and had an assload of physical therapy. Plus, when I did it I was staying with a family that did not believe in medicine that was not natural, so all they gave me for the pain was some sugar pills and some balm. I had to sleep on the couch, too, until my father picked me up the next day and their bratty little 6 year old walked up to me and smacked my bad foot. They didn't even reprimand the little shit. Fucking bitches.

fermentor666 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Issac Brock

Damn dude, only 4? When I broke my leg in about 5 places the doctor said. It was ridiculous.

Damn fermento that sucks. When i first got in the operating room still in screaming pain they pulled on my leg as hard as they could so that it would go back into place. it hurt sooooo bad. they did it like 5 times, before i was even on pain killers.

12. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Aug 16, 2004

damn, that really must of been a bitch...cool little story, i never broke any bones in my body and im happy i never have, hahah thats some funny shit you told your parents

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. El Producto

El Producto 12oz Senior Member

El Producto - Replied Aug 16, 2004

skateboarding..it was really pathetic when i think about it..i just did an ollie nose manual, my foot went too far up the nose, i landed with my foot slanted to the side, it twisted at a dodgy angle:(

El Producto - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ 12oz Member

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ - Replied Aug 16, 2004

thanks lens you made my day that must be the funniest shit i heard all week:lol::lol::lol:!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Aug 16, 2004

Welcome to the club, tho i must admit i was hoping for pictures.

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: