I broke my fucking leg

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you won't be able to do any serious running for at least eight or ten months. and if I were you I'd get that metal out, it will delay your recovery, but you'll be happy you did later on in life. of course find someone good to do the surgery because the soft tissue damage tends to take years to heal. i'm not sure when they will take the metal out however, if you can do it in six months you can get back to running eight months afterwards or so. if you can do it sooner, the eight months is still in effect. this is totally from personal experience however and you do this at your own risk. the doctor won't let you play any sports for at least a year. even at a year you can clearly see the break on an x-ray, a clear line in the bone. as for the waiting in the emergency thing, you didn't have a life threatening injury and have to line up an anesthesiologist to knock you out, plus an orthopedic surgeon to perform surgery so they prioritized you accordingly.

I didnt say that I waited in the waiting room at all? Also...I was told BY my orthapedic surgeon that The Rod will not stop recovery at all, only the screws will, which i was informed I will have to get a quick easy surgery to take them out eventually, because they stop my ability to rotate my ankle and leg as much as I can.

As for waiting in the waiting room, I didnt even get surgery until the next day, they dont just perform surgery immediately, that would be retarded. They pulled on it to line it up, and then put a temporary cast on, and put me on an IV with painkilling medicine, and sent me to my room. I was in my room by about 5 AM. You sound like you know alot, but obviously not as much as me about my perticular case.

speaking of breaking bones...

The other night me and my friend were out and he was hitting a spot and we heard these loud angry screams heading our way down the alley.

so we chilled pertending to have a smoke and two dudes extremely drunk and high on coke run up screaming "YEAH!! JAMES BOND SHIT YEAH MUTHAFUCKA!!" and they go to hope this barbed wire fence (where the spot was) and which they could have walked around because there was an opening on the side. so one guy gets over it getting cut up and continues to run and hop another then the second dude goes to do it gets tangled jumps off at a weird angle and savagley breaks is ankle.

At first we had a good laugh as he crawled along the ground screaming trying to stand up. then it just got sad. and he was heating out the spot worse then anything. so we went in and helped him to get out and to a taxi showing him he could have walked around the fence. apperently they had just come from beating up a taxi driver. mad karma, what a lame way to break yoself.

Archived