Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i am getting absofuckinglutely nothing accomplished today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jul 17, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this sucks. why cant it be friday at 4:45 and all my work is already done?

2. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

Ever since I got this computer at my desk with intranet access i get nothing done also...and I get paid for it.

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

im working hard on a project that should really only take me a day or two but its been a week.

two more hours and im off to enjoy a long weekend of being drunk off my ass.

being broke sucks, but the moments when you have enough cash to grab a 12 pack and hang out with friends make it worth it.

also, is it bad that i spend more on booze (10-20 weekly) than groceries (0-20 bi-weekly)?

i have to have my summer sunshine funtime, cant do that with a gallon of milk and some rice-a-roni

4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

roe = negative productivity levels

5. beardo

beardo Guest

im picking my nose

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

if you guys only knew how little I do...

and it's less today than most days.

But I have a good excuse.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

goddog frieghtlover! You need to go to church or something to try and get some free donuts.
    Yeah I dunno everytime I socialize it's like all drama. Then I say fuck it and go back to work... then I work for a while and I'm like "What the hell am I working for!?!" .... So I go back to socializing and it starts all over again.... This is really wearisome. I keep thinking maybe I should just kill myself but something tells me things will get better although they never do. I have a deadline in my head....

8. JimmieWalker

so whats the excuse?

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

well it involves an http://www.webscopes.com/images/8ball.jpg'>

subtle?

10. JimmieWalker

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

haha "got a question?"

12. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

i just woke up, and i think i slept on my arm. It really hurts.

The diet pills i'm taking are giving me horrible chest pains, maybe that means theyre working.:yum:

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Seeking - welcome to my world.

14. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

i took a sick day yesterday and today :) so its been 7 in the last 4 weeks.....:cool:

15. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i haven't done shit all week. i have done absolutely NOTHING today, for no reason. all i keep thinking about is going out tomorrow night.

i just keep blaming my clients for my inactivity!