1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Heroes...What's your story?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Sun Dialect, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Sun Dialect

Sun Dialect New Jack

Heroes...What's your story?

Discussion started by Sun Dialect - Oct 12, 2001

I've had Marines, Body Builders, Old Men and Bums try to pull shit.
    What's the craziest experience you've had with "Heroes".

Sun Dialect - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 12, 2001

heroes??

what the hell do you mean?

3. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Oct 12, 2001

I know whats SUN wants, so here it is for the system....

Last year I was down at the Morena Tunnels. Well some all mighty nature loving moutain biking law abiding hippie. "no offense to those whose occupations or hobbies lie in that field" So I am painting an outside wall to be seen from the freeway connection and this guy rides up like Wyatt Earp in tombstone. He almost crashes into me and my criminally minded friend takes a can and cracked him upside his head and put him in a choke hold from ultimate fighting championship. My friend beat the shit out of the guy and tossed his cell phone and bike into the muddy riverbed. We booked out of there and now the place is way loked.

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. kevlar

kevlar New Jack

kevlar - Replied Oct 12, 2001

He means average citizens trying to take the law into their own hands, im new here but im pretty sure there is a thread on this already.

kevlar - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. Sun Dialect

Sun Dialect New Jack

Sun Dialect - Replied Oct 12, 2001

Cats,
    I guess it's a southern cali thing...they got too many heroes out there.
    That was a funny story...super man got hit with super can. When will they learn.
    -Sun

Sun Dialect - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. DankLordz

DankLordz 12oz Senior Member

DankLordz - Replied Oct 13, 2001

ive never really had all that much trouble.

ive gotten train poice called on me for doing underpasses..
    had dudes start screaming while i was doing stencils..

never really had any hardcore face to face confrontations.. ive expected it a few times.. maybe people here are just pussies.

DankLordz - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Oct 13, 2001

from my experience most people will back off if you stand up for yourself and
    not like a scared little toy...most people will avoid the confrontational situation
    once they know you aren't scared of them. its usually a good idea to tra-la instead though.

8. Esai

Esai 12oz Member

Esai - Replied Oct 13, 2001

I GOT SHOT AT, JUMPED AND A COUPLE TIMES CHASED BY GANGSTERS OUT OF THEIR HOOD

ITS SO SAD TO SEE PEOPLE AND THEIR NAIVE"ILL TAKE THE LAW INTO MY OWN HANDS" BULLSHIT. THATS ALL JUST A PLOY PEOPLE ARE FED BY THE POWERS THAT BE TO MAKE THEM FOCUS ON THE LITTLE SHIT WHILE THEY'RE GETTIN ROYALLY FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE SYSTEM. A VERY INGENIUS DISTRACTION TECHNIQUE JUST LIKE BLIND PATRIOTISM.HOW CAN THERE BE JUSTICE ON STOLEN LAND?

Esai - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. sieb

sieb Guest

sieb - Replied Oct 14, 2001

Crazy hero

I had this old lady follow me for ever she was liek Im going to follow you home and tell your mother, I lost her in like some laley

10. Southern kid

Southern kid 12oz Elite Member

Southern kid - Replied Oct 14, 2001

we've only had confrontations a few times but they're usually really scary and funny when you look back. one time my friend climbed onto a small roof to do a bomb and i did the bottom part of the wall. it was in a little alleyway type thing in this small town at like..9 oclock at night. so we thought anh screw it. so we do our thing then this white f150 pulls up as my friend is just getting of the roof and i'm standing against the wall putting on my 3D. i just stand there like a deer in headlights. so anyway the guy pulls into his little shop..gets out...and gives us the 'nod' and a flip of the hand to say whatup. we still laugh about that one.

Southern kid - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Oct 14, 2001

''this guy rides up like Wyatt Earp in tombstone''
    hehe

Dude who launched 2 ripe lemons at a friend and I from his balcony as I was doing a fillin across the street from his apartment takes the cake..
    out of the relativly silent light...
    one of them grazes my ear and thonks against the wall scaring me brainless

the next one sails past my head and almost takes of my friends arm

Its a dangerous world...

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. Funk~This

Funk~This Guest

Funk~This - Replied Oct 14, 2001

umm this one time i was masterbating to a penthouse behind this one dumpster and i was about to bust when a guy drive in his car and put aflashlight on me

13. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 12oz Senior Member

inkjunkie34 - Replied Oct 14, 2001

my boy and i were walking down a large street with alot of resturaunts and traffic and whatnot...so we hit up this utility box that is across the sidewalk from this chinese resturant, this little ass mutherfucker comes out and starts following us, we notice as were walking a couple cops sitting in a donut shop so we cross the street this little prick runs into the donut shop to try and get the cops on us...the cops kinda look at him then look at us and was like"i dont understand what youre saying" i laughed my ass off and when he came out i started pointing and laughing at him....he was pissed.....

inkjunkie34 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 12oz Member

aztek4two1 - Replied Oct 14, 2001

i caught a tag on this building right in front of a group of old guys, turned around, nodded and kept on going. after about 20 feet some old bitch comes at me steaming saying "what the fuck! thats my wall! what do you think you're doing??" i just walked by her,and turned around to say "fuck it, its cool, don't worry about it" and kept going. in the background i heard her yelling at the old men for not stopping me.

aztek4two1 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. YUshook

YUshook 12oz Junior Member

YUshook - Replied Oct 15, 2001

Once i was on vacation in key west and me and my boy had been dying to paint soo went rode scooters to the store and got a few cans of ultra flat black and 2 40's of malt liquor to do some throw ups...well we went to some sick white ass wall behind some big ass tree where all these bums lived mad drunk and were puttin up huge out line and i heard some voice say" hey you guys are tresspassing" then a skinny ass hotel security guard came around the tree and saw us painting said "and thats a felony" so i looked him in the eyes and said "you wanna fuckin die tonite" and he said no and then me and my just booked fast as hell !! sucker

YUshook - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: