have any of you

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahaha uncircumcised boobs....funny shit.

anyway, i guess nipples have holes for breastfeeding babies, and so i'd say the holes just vary in size? i thought i read that in some q&a somewhere...

i'm uncircumcised :cool:

Sooo. are you talking about the patr of the nipple that sticks out...the nip so to speak? I dunno. I think that the only thing worse than that is puffy nipples. I thought this shit only effected girls that were starting to mature but it turns out that is not the case...worst nipples ever.

Guest Pilau Hands

my ex had nipples like that. she had large breasts, and i thought it might have something to do with that, but maybe it's just a nipple-type. it didn't gross me out though. but yeah, if they get excited, they wake-up and say hello

NO NO TOO SEXY DON'T DO IT!!!

AHH YES...BUT I MUST...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Inverted nipples aren't as uncommon as you may think.

I'm not sure about all of them, but sometimes when you make them hard they come out of thier shell, and that.. for whatever reason, is sexy to me.

yay.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

my ex had nipples like that. she had large breasts, and i thought it might have something to do with that, but maybe it's just a nipple-type. it didn't gross me out though. but yeah, if they get excited, they wake-up and say hello

NO NO TOO SEXY DON'T DO IT!!!

AHH YES...BUT I MUST...

Two very funny posts, both strangely connected...

I have never experienced nipples like those pictured and described, but i can understand how they could 'wake up and say hello'. :lol:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHA, word to Pilau and his reference to the, how do you say? Ah, yes. Show.

My ex too had em, mostly on one breast. I was seriously freaked out the first time, it was in a low lit room and for a second I thought it was some type of deformity. I was like "Well, I'm not gonna make her feel self-conscious by totally avoiding the right boob", so I went at it. Lo and behold, it came out to play.

NOO NOOOOOO, ISS TOOO SESSYYY!!!!!

Archived