gwen stephani......

boogie hands

can not fucking sing....i dont know if any of yall saw SNL last night but eve was on there preforming her latest club banga which i was enjoying up until gwen came in to sing the hook......god damn, ive heard drunk bar sluts sing better than that.....the fucking back up singer out shined her.....god bless the studio......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the one where will ferel kept blowing off his patients??? that was pretty funny.....god damn if weekend update doesnt suck now.....i thought colin quinn ran that into the ground but damn.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

oh crap. My now 'hippie-core' brother used to really be into no doubt when they were local right. He must have been going to their shows for about 2 years, its all he'd do. Then they got big, and he began going to thier shows to spit on them and ask them about missing band members. yeah. Gwen also reaks like mid-grades. Ahaha. Im sure I could come up with more trash-talk, like maybe some referring to gwen's "bumps with points" known as titties..aha. But I dont hate them, and its obvious I dont like em much either. ehh - fuck ya.

Archived