Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gross old man

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Overtime, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, my roomate has been having weird ass problems about his english teacher like rubbing his stomach and shit, and him and i just thought it was something that silly old men do and didnt think much about it anymore. Well, as time went on, mike stopped going to class and his teacher started emailing him and shit, which was weird. I dont know exactly what was said, but I know it made mike uncomfortable. Well, i woke up today to hear my roomate saying "yes sir" and "ok, thank you" in a way that i could tell he really just wanted to get off the phone, i guessed it was his english teacher, i was right. well, he opened his email upon request of said teacher, and this is the letter that was sent to mike

Michael:

I have reread your essays and prayed so much about you. If you have two hours to meet with me personally next week. (We'll do it at the gym where it's quiet and where I work every day. We can lift weights (light), do treadmill, the whirlpool (for my back and the best place to discuss.)) If you can arrange this, I think we can resurrect a pass for English 1101. Not to announce to anyone because you have missed several classes, but you are a good writer and I have control of the final grade. I just need a two hour discussion with you.
    Call me at home. Tues through Thurs will be good for me--if you are interested in catching up and passing. You have not blown it until you say no here. There are no catches, Michael. I work out every day because 0f my health and I usually work out with somebody. I'll ask questions; you'll answer. We'll change machines and do the same. Sit in the whirlpool--prescribed by the doctor--and have a better time to discuss. (Promise you won't look at my scarred body. Ha)There will be people around but not to listen to our English talk.
    Call me at 770-000-0000. We're going to a wedding at 5 today, Saturday. Don't email.
    I have not forgotten you. I read your papers again and saw that you have great promise in writing.

Your English teacher and one who believes in you.
    Dr. Drummond

mike called his parents to find out what the shit he should do, because this has creeped himself and me out like crazy,,,,,,crazy......

2. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

hahahahah wow that's classic..........and creepy. i mean is this guy serious??

3. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

holy shit hahah what a wierdo....that shit would freak me out, tell mike to run for his life

5. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

scarred body, dude, that's fucking gross, ah, actualy it's pretty funny and disturbing at the same time.

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

oh stop, you were pulling this stuff when we painted....haha

gooch: "can i borrow some caps?"

181: "umm yeah, come sit in my car first"

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

8. Poop Man Bob

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, he's going to the dean on monday, he called the guy back upon his request to set up a time to meet, and he repeated "do not email me back or tell anyone about this, this is between you and me, not the dean" and such...

10. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

what makes that picture even more classic is that

HE IS LASSOED

who would lasso this man?

*shudder at the thought

11. Poop Man Bob

Your roommate needs to print out the email and give it to the dean of the English school. That's fucked up. Old dude can get severely canned and Mike might get a passing grade - he can just argue that his professor was trying to manipulate him and his grade.

12. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

This shit is sick. I think your roomate should go to the dean and report him. Good Luck to him.

13. Poop Man Bob

I lassoed him with my heart.

Hi on myspace, btw.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

so did he get any action?

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

for real. some guy was bugging me in one of my classes and i missed a bunch of classes. my teacher gave me a passing grade cause i think he knew about it. not even just a passing grade, but a B and i didnt even tell any faculty about it.

also, is that the real email word for word? cause thats some weird shit. watch this turn into some svu drama shit. "he did it to me too, michael just gave me the courage to talk about it!"