Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Flasher's wang gets stuck in his own zipper thanks to the victim

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.pilotonline.com/news/nw0404ouc.html/

VIRGINIA BEACH -- A 12-year-old girl confronted by a flasher in an elevator Monday night reacted quickly: She grabbed his zipper and yanked it up.

The two were in an elevator at the Suburban Lodge in the 400 block of South Independence Boulevard at 7:50 p.m., said police spokesman Mike Carey.

The man was injured, and the girl ran out of the elevator and found her stepfather to tell him what happened, Carey said. The stepfather found the suspect running from the building, and the two men fought. The suspect broke free and ran away.

Because he suffered blood loss, the man probably suffered injuries significant enough for him to seek medical treatment, Carey said. Investigators have been checking for him at area hospitals.

The suspect is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall with a medium build and dark, curly hair. He was wearing a black T-shirt and tan vest. He may have fled in a purple Ford Ranger pickup truck with four-wheel drive.

The man faces a felony charge of taking indecent liberties with a minor. The case is being investigated by Detective Mark Vidrine of the police department's Special Victims Unit.

Police said the girl was unharmed.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

anyone else cringe at this?

"WE'VE GOT A BLEEDER"

3. whoami

whoami Guest

Seems like all the geniuses hang in the mall these days...

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

This is too good to let slip through ...

5. platapie

platapie Guest

what a dumb ass

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

he just sucks at life.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

she must have been quick!

8. monkeybutter

monkeybutter New Jack

okay. now if your in an elevator and yank out your shit to show to a little girl, your cocks floatin and she's wide eyed. .........how easy would it be for her to reach down and grab that tiny ass ykk handle and yank? comeon now she was down with it or somethin, how else would she pull that shit........its media bullshit. or he had a really big zipper.

9. addicted

addicted New Jack

yeah i was thinkin the same thing...i mean come on now, we all know how much of a bitch zippers can be...especially someone elses. and why the fuck would you pull your shit out of your zipper? do people actually do this?

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

it takes two hands to zip up. gotta hold the bottom of the crotch area and pull the zipper up. theres no way a little girl could grab at the zipper, pull it up and run off all in one movie.

11. Spike

Spike Senior Member

Actually, there are many zips that can be pulled up with one hand. One of the things you discover if you break your arm.

12. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

He should be arrested just for that!

13. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i know exactly where that place is....i wonder why i never heard anything about that on the news.

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

If Someone flashed my kid girl, i would fuck them up... properly.

Dawood likes this.
  15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

thats what he gets for driving a purple ford.